• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ATF To Reclassify Semi-Auto's as TYPE-2 Firearms

Only if folks decide to bend over and comply.

I agree, but ultimately the majority of people WILL comply rather than risk felony charges if they are ever using their rifles at the range and get checked. It's the same principle behind those that say they will bury/hide their guns. For what purpose if you can NEVER bring them out in the light of day again? Like I said we are f'd either way if this happens.

This is just an end around to mandatory registration. Forcing people to get a stamp to own the gun gives a nice neat list of who owns them.

Can we PLEASE stop posting thread titles where it seems as though the action/bill/legislation has ACTUALLY happened, when it clearly hasn't? These type of threads are akin to "Moon crashes into earth!", when in actuality it should read "Crazy person who is rarely (if ever) credible thinks the moon MIGHT crash into the earth, someday. Maybe."

Can we PLEASE stop posting thread titles where it seems as though the action/bill/legislation has ACTUALLY happened, when it clearly hasn't? These type of threads are akin to "Moon crashes into earth!", when in actuality it should read "Crazy person who is rarely (if ever) credible thinks the moon MIGHT crash into the earth, someday. Maybe."

Too true. I got a little heart palpitation when I first read the thread title.

Back
Top Bottom