ATF shutdown eforms due to lack of funding

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
https://www.atfonline.gov/EForms/

eForms Outage

Due to the lapse in appropriation of federal funds, the e-Forms system is temporarily suspended until further notice.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you in advance for your cooperation and patience.
ASSISTANCE:
Please direct questions to the OST Customer Support Help Desk at 1-877-875-3723 or [email protected].

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is just for NFA transfers correct? Not going to effect buying something from a local gun store is it?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha ha, its not like we liked the efa10 form anyway, they can go ahead and just not restart it again and I would say it was all worth it

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love how these government agencies are making it sound like it takes an army of people to run an electronic service. The saddest part is, the sheeple will believe them...

StevensMarksman

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I love how these government agencies are making it sound like it takes an army of people to run an electronic service. The saddest part is, the sheeple will believe them...

StevensMarksman
i love how they declare an already unconstituional branch of a government agency "non-essential".

case law anyone? someone with deep pockets?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Step 1: Set up an agency to become the arbiter and gatekeeper of natural (and constitutional) rights.

Step 2: Shut down that agency to suspend rights.

Pretty simple, really.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

StevensMarksman
If you had any idea how crappy .gov computer tech is, NSA must get all of the computer budget. Even if I wanted to be lazy and surf the web at work, it takes minutes for drudgereport to open (which is where I get most of my valid intel from).

Top Bottom