ATF Showing Up At Private Residences To Seize Forced Reset Triggers?!

Short of coming to their attention some other way (like Daniel A. Augusto of Holyoke), having BATFE show up at your door as their first attempt at contact does not seem likely.
PWqfJFA.jpg
ATF saw the phrase "Rare Breed" and thought the guy had a dog that needed visiting?

They have been coming up on Home | Forfeiture.gov for a while now. Many of them in large numbers I would suspect those are FFL’s that had been re selling them. But there have also been many cases of them showing up in smaller numbers and single items.

I think it’s been going on for a couple months.

They have been coming up on Home | Forfeiture.gov for a while now. Many of them in large numbers I would suspect those are FFL’s that had been re selling them. But there have also been many cases of them showing up in smaller numbers and single items.

I think it’s been going on for a couple months.
The two big sets on there are the actual manufacturer of the FRT components and also the stock that Rarebreed had. I think there is only one other FRT on that list that wasn’t stocks from the manufacturer and rarebreed themselves.

I think these are all tests to see if the from my cold dead hands crowd means it. I think they’re getting the feel for what will happen when they plan something bigger.

Back
Top Bottom