ATF raids store where CT shooters mother bought gun

I wish the shops around here had signs like that. Our shops are all tiny shops set up in mini malls and office building with sings you can't even find.

Did they raid the Ace Hardware because axes and hammers were stolen? How about MVP Sports for missing baseball bats, the number one weapon used in violent crime by the FBI? Did they raid the Chevrolet dealer because the car killed someone in town? This is just feel good action by our great protector.

"Jordan Marsh, 26, pleaded guilty May 10 to a single count of stealing a firearm and received a suspended prison sentence and two years of probation. He initially faced 12 counts of stealing a firearm and other larceny charges."

Suspended sentence...there's the problem folks. Good thing he wasn't found possessing any 30 round post-ban mags.

The shop in question was closed from Saturday until yesterday the 19th. Yesterday, anything they had in the modern sporting rife category was sold out by late morning. I stopped by there yesterday and there we 20-30 people waiting to buy stuff, so I left. Today the place gets visited by the PD and ATF, as channel 3 TV in Hartford shows a story about a guy walking into the store picking up a rifle off the counter and walking out. A .50. He was confronted in the parking lot and arrested. That appears to be one of a number of store "issues"

Another thread in this section has a link to the TV report: "East Windsor Gun Shop in the News couple times this week "

Good luck with that. I was there last night. Every ar mag in the place was gone, people were 4 deep at the counters. I was looking at a Springfield 1911 and another customer asked if I was going to buy it. I said no I was looking a it and he looks at the clerk and said he would buy that two when I was done looking at it.

Good luck with that. I was there last night. Every ar mag in the place was gone, people were 4 deep at the counters. I was looking at a Springfield 1911 and another customer asked if I was going to buy it. I said no I was looking a it and he looks at the clerk and said he would buy that two when I was done looking at it.

Im not buying any hardware

just looking for a certain holster and they have a nice selection, also probably some ammo if theres any left

Back
Top Bottom