• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ATF raids Calvary Arms

"Calvary" was the site of Christ's crucifixion. "Cavalry" is an exercise of land warfare, emphasizing mobility and interruption of the enemy's lines of supply over the taking and holding of land area, as well as the name of the company that was raided.

"Calvary" was the site of Christ's crucifixion. "Cavalry" is an exercise of land warfare, emphasizing mobility and interruption of the enemy's lines of supply over the taking and holding of land area, as well as the name of the company that was raided.

Thank you! That is nearly a verbatim version of what I wanted to post, but decided not to. [cheers]

Next week: It's LOSE; not "loose." [rolleyes]

Thank you and +1 rep point. As a former CAVALRY Scout, this is a huge pet peeve of mine. Glad somebody got to it before I did.

No wonder it got by my spell checker. [wink]

I did notice it later on, but said "f*** it" and didn't bother to correct it.

Thank you! That is nearly a verbatim version of what I wanted to post, but decided not to. [cheers]

To what do I owe this unbecoming gesture of restraint? [smile]

Cavalry Arms Benefit

[ Taken from another forum, so I have no direct knowledge of this, and also I don't know if there are any legal issues with ordering AR components (receivers, lowers) from out of state. Perhaps someone can chime in. ]
------
Cav Arms Raid - they need YOUR HELP!
Okay, you've undoubtedly heard that Cav Arms of Gilbert, Arizona got raised by the ATF two days ago. ATF agents (with their hired contractors) took every complete firearm, every lower, all of their records, and their computers.

Why? That's a good question.

1. No one will tell them why they were raided;

2. The search warrant didn't specify any wrongdoing;

3. No one has been charged or jailed;

4. Cav was allowed to re-open the next day;

5. Their FFL wasn't even revoked! (That's right- Cav Arms is such a danger to the public that they can lawfully build new machineguns TODAY.)

The feds took a Cav Arms' main product without explaining why and without charging anybody with any wrongdoing. As you can imagine, taking somebody's main source of income hurts their bottom line and can lead to issues with paying bills. Cav's vendors know this and have REVOKED their Net 30 terms. Now it's COD. That can kill a business.

AGP Arms of Tempe, Arizona is offering special Cav Arms AR15 receivers. 100% of the profits go to Cav Arms. The goal is to get Cav Arms solvent, back in business, and to pay for their forthcoming legal battles.

Want a Cav lower? Head to https://www.agparms.com/product.php?productid=16148&cat=0&page=1&featured

Want something else? Their website at http://www.cavalryarms.com/ has only basic information. Call them directly at 480-833-9685. They've got nearly every AR15/M16 part you can imagine, Mossberg/Remington stocks which allow for the attachment of AR15 grips and stocks, (real) tactical items, Surefire lights, PROFESSIONAL medical equipment...

Want to make a donation? Head to http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=680576&page=1 for a mailing address or a PayPal address.

The search warrant didn't specify any wrongdoing

It's a SEARCH WARRANT. It species what they are looking for and where they are permitted to look for the most part. It isn't a Criminal Complaint.

The vast majority of search warrants do not result with an arrest on the scene.

This was posted on one of the many forums, none which seem to have any facts but a lot of speculation...This isn't documented by any means..

With regard to the recent ATF raid on Cavalry Arms, you might want to look into the connection between Cavalry Arms and the Phoenix Rod & Gun Club at 915 W. Olney Dr., Phoenix. Specifically, an employee by the name of Darrell “Bubba” Fretwell” who is also employed by PR&GC as their full time Range Master, President Don Reed, Treasurer Drew Pringle, and Practical Fire Arms Director Debra Fretwell (yes Darrell and Debra are related. Son and Mother), and how Cavalry Arms weapons were transferred through third party purchases intended to be door prizes for the Arizona State Action Shooting Championships and South Mountain Shoot-Out while laundering of the receipts to Cavalry Arms through the treasury of PR&GC to cover up the identity of the original buyer.

Last edited:
[ Taken from another forum, so I have no direct knowledge of this, and also I don't know if there are any legal issues with ordering AR components (receivers, lowers) from out of state. Perhaps someone can chime in. ]
------
Cav Arms Raid - they need YOUR HELP!
Okay, you've undoubtedly heard that Cav Arms of Gilbert, Arizona got raised by the ATF two days ago. ATF agents (with their hired contractors) took every complete firearm, every lower, all of their records, and their computers.

Why? That's a good question.

1. No one will tell them why they were raided;

2. The search warrant didn't specify any wrongdoing;

3. No one has been charged or jailed;

4. Cav was allowed to re-open the next day;

5. Their FFL wasn't even revoked! (That's right- Cav Arms is such a danger to the public that they can lawfully build new machineguns TODAY.)

The feds took a Cav Arms' main product without explaining why and without charging anybody with any wrongdoing. As you can imagine, taking somebody's main source of income hurts their bottom line and can lead to issues with paying bills. Cav's vendors know this and have REVOKED their Net 30 terms. Now it's COD. That can kill a business.

AGP Arms of Tempe, Arizona is offering special Cav Arms AR15 receivers. 100% of the profits go to Cav Arms. The goal is to get Cav Arms solvent, back in business, and to pay for their forthcoming legal battles.

Want a Cav lower? Head to https://www.agparms.com/product.php?productid=16148&cat=0&page=1&featured

Want something else? Their website at http://www.cavalryarms.com/ has only basic information. Call them directly at 480-833-9685. They've got nearly every AR15/M16 part you can imagine, Mossberg/Remington stocks which allow for the attachment of AR15 grips and stocks, (real) tactical items, Surefire lights, PROFESSIONAL medical equipment...

Want to make a donation? Head to http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=680576&page=1 for a mailing address or a PayPal address.

Does anyone know if these are completed lowers? They look (from the picture) to be one piece synthetic not aluminum.

At any rate $125 is a good price

Does anyone know if these are completed lowers? They look (from the picture) to be one piece synthetic not aluminum.

At any rate $125 is a good price

They are polymer and include a A1 length stock. You need a lower parts kit to complete it.

I will be ordering one as soon as I find a FFL to transfer it.

More info on the lowers:

http://www.cavalryarms.com/MKII.html

CAV-15 MKII Receivers are injection molded from glass filled nylon 6, a polymer material very similar to that used by Glock, HK, Steyr and other firearms companies. Polymer offers unsurpassed corrosion resistance, finish durability. and is significantly lighter than aluminum based receivers.

The receivers are molded in two halves and assembled using a linear vibration welding process. Linear vibration welding forms the two halves into one solid piece. Every contact surface between the two halves is bonded together with a weld that is even stronger than the parent material.

Injection molding allows for more cost effective and faster production of parts of consistent quality. Production cost savings are passed onto the consumer.

CAV-15 MKII Receiver Features:

A1 Length integral Stock (5/8" shorter than A2) with sling loop

Ergonomically enhanced integral pistol grip

Wider magazine well capable of accepting .45 Greasegun magazines with caliber conversion upper receivers and magazine blocks. Standard AR15 magazines can be used without modifications.

Receiver weight (complete) is 1 full pound lighter than complete aluminum receiver with A2 stock

Uses all standard mil-spec parts with the exception of the take down pins. The front pivot and rear pins are a Quick Take down style with Detents built into them, This allows for quick and easy removal of the pins while maintaining a positive lock.

CAV-15 MKII Receivers have a life time warranty. If your receiver ever breaks in the course of normal use we will replace it for free. If your receiver ever breaks through misuse, neglect, or by accident (fire, car wreck, etc.) we will replace it for $30.00 plus shipping.

I just looked at their website. Their products seem very pricey compared to the standard AR-15 platforms with the same accessories. While I've seen Bushmasters polymer uppers from time to time, I've never seem one of those around.

where do all those guns that cops take, go? Do they destroy them, or sell some at discounted rate like cars or homes.

I don't know what the feds do, but PD's in free states often will auction off evidence locker guns that have outlived their usefulness or they sell them in lots to pawn shops, gun stores, etc.

In most of the commie states any seized guns end up getting
destroyed, more often than not.

-Mike

where do all those guns that cops take, go? Do they destroy them, or sell some at discounted rate like cars or homes.

I can only speak of one department that I know. A dealer come in from time to time. They pick through the firearms and they agree on a price. Instead of getting $$$ the dealer will sometimes issue a credit that the dept can use.

Hopefully these ones will end up back with Cavalry Arms, but it will probably take a lawsuit to get them back.

Back
Top Bottom