ATF Raid in Randolph

dreppucci007

NES Member
Just caught a glimpse of the news...Developing story...A house in Randolph raided by the ATF today. Man in custody for traffiking firearms! Can't wait for the stories!

dreppucci007 said:
Just caught a glimpse of the news...Developing story...A house in Randolph raided by the ATF today. Man in custody for traffiking firearms! Can't wait for the stories!
He'd have been better off turning them all in for Target gift cards...

ATF raid....

I lived it first hand, last night. It was my neighbor's house, and to see all of the vehicles parking out front, with the agents in tactical gear running up to and around my house, was a little frightening, to say the least. There are many stories and questions surrounding him, but none that I would be able to share here, as they would only be my opinions regarding events I have seen. All in all, a most "exciting" Friday night.

-Bill (editor7)

(Guess which TV station had the tip?)

Bill,

It is ok for you to repeat unfounded rumor as long as you clearly state that this is only hearsay and rumor that may be completely false. It is only if you present such as truth (and it turns out not to be) that you can get into trouble.

Emoto said:
Bill,

It is ok for you to repeat unfounded rumor as long as you clearly state that this is only hearsay and rumor that may be completely false. It is only if you present such as truth (and it turns out not to be) that you can get into trouble.

I would disagree, even with disclaimers. Too many "stories" get started that way, e.g., "Hey, I just read on the internet....". Best to just keep to the facts or observable events.

My guess is that Bill probably knows his business!

How about a link to any site that has a story on this?

I don't watch the Boston snews channels, so I'm not likely to see it.

Unfortunately, there is no link to the story on WHDH's website. The story was reported as a developing story, and until there are more concrete facts to release, there probably won't be anything else to report. They didn't even release the homeowner's name, and the reporter only came up with it from a town directory of the address. It was reported that he was arrested on federal charges in another state, though. I understand that a federal arraignment would probably be on Monday. Stay tuned.....

-Bill

Interesting event..please keep us informed.

I agree better posting facts than rumor.

FPrice said:
I would disagree, even with disclaimers. Too many "stories" get started that way, e.g., "Hey, I just read on the internet....". Best to just keep to the facts or observable events.

I like to hear all of the stuff swirling around. As long as it is clearly presented as such, there's no real issue. No names need be mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom