ATF, LAPD seize massive collection of weapons at Holmby Hills home update post 120

mikeyp

NES Member
ATF, LAPD seize massive collection of weapons at Holmby Hills home

HOLMBY HILLS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Federal agents and Los Angeles police seized hundreds, possibly thousands, of firearms after executing a search warrant at a home in the Holmby Hills neighborhood.

ATF agents were seen in the area of Sunset Boulevard and Beverly Glen sorting through and documenting the collection of weapons.

Many of them appeared to be rifles.

The ATF didn't provide details, but said the operation was part of an ongoing investigation with the Los Angeles Police Department.

upload_2019-5-8_17-47-16.png

HOLMBY HILLS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Federal agents and Los Angeles police seized hundreds, possibly thousands, of firearms after executing a search warrant at a home in the Holmby Hills neighborhood.

ATF agents were seen in the area of Sunset Boulevard and Beverly Glen sorting through and documenting the collection of weapons.

The ATF didn't provide details, but said the operation was part of an ongoing investigation with the Los Angeles Police Department.

View attachment 283769

Sheeeeet. He has way more toys than me. I'll let the media call that an arsenal.

View attachment 283769

Two for me, one for you....

ATF agent calling wife on his cellphone: 'Honey, better hold off on dinner tonight, looks like I'm
going to be stuck at work for awhile'

Damn man .
Someone has some serious f-you money.
Cartel stuff maybe?
I would love to pick through that pile.

Dude has had some nice shit.

I'd love to see the seizure inventory list.

D6FGlv_UcAEQwu9.jpg

D6FGlv6UwAAx1mP.jpg

guns11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom