• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ATF, LAPD seize massive collection of weapons at Holmby Hills home update post 120

I smell something dumb in this raid, if this guy was selling/making guns to criminals for profit or something, whats with all the fudd/ancient stuff? (it's literally 50% of the piles).

This is probably some rich, old guy that someone didn't like.... and they made up a "cool story bro" thing about him to ruin his life. [angry]

-Mike

what pisses me off is that they discard the packing boxes (in the white truck) and just dump the guns willy nilly on the ground like a pile of shit.

Right or wrong, it's someone's property and those scumbags have no respect or care. Those are not shitty trunk guns, some nice finishes there. Dumping them in the pile is just hurtful. Hopefully the heros can go home without breaking a fingernail, tonight.

what pisses me off is that they discard the packing boxes (in the white truck) and just dump the guns willy nilly on the ground like a pile of shit.

Right or wrong, it's someone's property and those scumbags have no respect or care. Those are not shitty trunk guns, some nice finishes there. Dumping them in the pile is just hurtful. Hopefully the heros can go home without breaking a fingernail, tonight.

But notice they always put a blanket/sheet down first like they care about the finish.

I would like a Thompson Sub-machine gun, pretty please.
You won't find any in that pile, just some semi-auto carbines.

Notice how the only things even vaguely resembling "scary black guns" were sorted out for separate display.

Almost everything else is blued steel and wood. Lots of .22 rifles and revolvers, and no cheap junk to be found.

Well, until they get finished with the, that is... they'll be junk right up until they go in the shredder and become scrap.

This^
I cringed when I saw the Pythons and the other old Colt revolvers on the pile.
The collector certainly had good taste, that's what I call a mature collection.

Last edited:
Thankfully it will all get tagged and properly categorized and the rightful owners are notified................................Ya ok lol.

Cruel world. Those will all probably be destroyed or taken home under the table and sold to criminals.

Wouldn't it be nice if instead they were lotteried off randomly to citizens? Or raffled for charity.

Moonbats neighbors confirmed by article:

Neighbors were appalled to hear about the discovery and arrest.

"I would never, ever think anybody would be wanting to pack so much in this neighborhood. It scares the wits out of you," said Rabbi Chaim Mentz. "What does my next door neighbor have? What does your next door neighbor have?"

have to think there has to be a least something questionable going on if ATF involved. erpo would have been just local or state police right?

best case scenario is this rich Fudd gets cleared of all wrong doing and sues moonbat neighbors into the ground when his collection is 'lost' in police inventory.

You won't find any in that pile, just some semi-auto carbines.

Notice how the only things even vaguely resembling "scary black guns" were sorted out for separate display.

Almost everything else is blued steel and wood. Lots of .22 rifles and revolvers, and no cheap junk to be found.

Well, until they get finished with the, that is... they'll be junk right up until they go in the shredder and become scrap.
Separate because each one will be a separate count of AWB violation in the list if charges.

Moonbats neighbors confirmed by article:

Neighbors were appalled to hear about the discovery and arrest.

"I would never, ever think anybody would be wanting to pack so much in this neighborhood. It scares the wits out of you," said Rabbi Chaim Mentz. "What does my next door neighbor have? What does your next door neighbor have?"

Amazing that your neighbor had all these guns and never shot you, not even once. Almost like it was none of your business, or mine. So sad how anti freedom some people can be, especially some people that should know better based on their history.

have to think there has to be a least something questionable going on if ATF involved. erpo would have been just local or state police right?

best case scenario is this rich Fudd gets cleared of all wrong doing and sues moonbat neighbors into the ground when his collection is 'lost' in police inventory.

"Lots of guns" = enough of an excuse for ATF to be involved.

Also all they had to do was have one guy make noises about him breaking a federal law, and then that basically turns into a full circus at that point.

The article says "anonymous tip" but my guess this guy had an associate that was in trouble with ATF, and he sold his friend down the river to walk. ATF does this
all the time with people.

It'll be interesting to find out, when the dust settles on this, if the guy did anything wrong WRT federal law.

-Mike

This^
I cringed when I saw the Pythons and the other old Colt revolvers on the pile.
The collector certainly had good taste, that's what I call a mature collection.

There's some speculation that the guy was an FFL that went out of business/closed shop, and that
was his inventory.

Makes sense given the sheer volume, condition and quality of the firearms.

Back
Top Bottom