ATF Identifies another illegal shoulder brace. Demands Bassproshops stop selling

It's a belt for pussies that can't reel in a fish the old fashioned way, then show off the black-n-blue marks at the bar for the next week.. 😁
I've only reeled in tuna seated in a chair. a 50# yellow fin puts up a helluva fight. Last trip we had to work as fast as possible to save the tuna from the sharks. Lost at least half the hook ups to shark. Still caught out limit though.

Looks like another "thing that goes up" to me. ;)
DopeyLimitedLarva-small.gif

The ATF needs to be mocked for this nonsense.

What would happen if all 4 millions pistol brace owners took off their braces and attached a tactical (meaning Black) dildo?

If they all marched on Washington at the same time and shouldered their pistols with said dildo - would they all be arrested at the same time?

If a Black dildo is not your thing you could attach a FleshLight on the buffer tube.

It would fit perfect.

If you want it to go on and off a lot you could add some FrogLube.

Could you just image getting arrested for attaching a sex toy onto you pistol?

Looks like a codpiece to me...

1608433764004.png

cod-piece
/ˈkädˌpēs/
noun
  1. a pouch, especially a conspicuous and decorative one, attached to a man's breeches or close-fitting hose to cover the genitals, worn in the 15th and 16th centuries.
A codpiece is a covering flap or pouch that attaches to the front of the crotch of men's trousers, enclosing the genital area. It may be held closed by string ties, buttons, folds, or other methods. It was an important fashion item of European clothing during the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries. It may also be used to circumvent ATF SBR rules.

Looks like a codpiece to me...

View attachment 425019

cod-piece
/ˈkädˌpēs/
noun
  1. a pouch, especially a conspicuous and decorative one, attached to a man's breeches or close-fitting hose to cover the genitals, worn in the 15th and 16th centuries.
Well if it looks like a cod piece and smells like a cod piece

Back
Top Bottom