• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ATF has Fudd Range Officers making rules?

KBCraig

NES Member
Sure looks like Fudds are setting the rules at ATF now. [wink]

http://tacticalshit.com/another-atf-ruling-pulling-trigger-repeatedly-now-illegal/

The ATF likes to change their mind. So today we have done it again and this time we mean it. Many have asked whether pulling the trigger on a firearm more than once in sequential order is illegal. It in fact is. Using Merriam’s Dictionary we look at the word “Design”. By pulling the trigger more than once in sequential order with a split time of less than 2 seconds, you in fact have “re-designed” the weapon and it would be considered “Fully Automatic” or a “Machine Gun” by definition which would result in an obvious NFA Law Violation. The fact that your finger itself is a “mechanical” addition to the weapon confirms this. You would also be guilty of Manufacturing since you added your finger to the trigger and of course Excise Tax Evasion the moment you hand this newly redesigned and re-manufactured firearm to your friend.

I am a machine gun? Well....the more you know i guess

wait till i tell the ladies, or not, this could get weird

Did you folks miss this sentence at the end of the article?

"However believable this is, this article is*satire. If you believe any of it, you should not own a gun."

Question - when is someone going to write the ATF and ask if using a select fire rifle in semi-auto constitutes a redesign of the rifle to semi-auto thus exempting it from the NFA.

Ok, it's more likely they'll designate all semi-auto firearms as machine guns by using a cherry picked definition of function applied in a vacuum.

Last edited:
So then, I guess this would be right out:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom