• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ATF Formally releases new proposed definition of "Frame or Receiver” and Identification of Firearms

View: https://youtu.be/T9xUD7ETI9g

Video on ATF and he covers feedback that was submitted. The ATF got 300,000 feedbacks on receiver change proposal and 250,000 feedbacks on pistol braces. So many they have no idea how to even read them all.

This is good for us, but we can do better. I'd like to see 3 or 30 million submissions on future proposals.

The proposed MA law that they are running from just got a whole lot easier to pass...
Somehow I clicked on S&W moving but got this thread. Not sure what is up but my statement applies to the S&W move.

This statement says "licensee " so they are still talking about FFLs. Nothing about private ownership.

But still, this sucks.

For someone more in the know, what's the legal process of getting this proposed definition accepted?
Remember. Registration always leads to confiscation. Just look at Greggie in CT.

Bad guys will NOT COMPLY, and I dont think most Americans will either. So what's the use of this interpretation ?
To add one more restriction, one more hassle, one more risk, one more problem to owning a gun.

Government doesn't want anyone, aside from them, having any access to weapons. Period. Since they can't get complete gun control passed in one shot, they very slowly chip away at the right, making it more expensive, more difficult, more risky to exercise. They use crime, kids, public health, and any other excuse to justify it, because they can't admit that they want it to allow them complete control.

The average schmuck out there who supports "gun safety", is a member of the group that Stalin's men used to call "useful idiots". They really don't have a clue what they are supporting, nor will they bother to do any homework. The people who are behind this push, do know. They truly are evil, and need to be stopped using every legal, ethical and moral tool in our kit.

There is no compromise. No negotiation. No give and take.

We cannot give an inch.

When you start to think that we really do need a bit of gun safety legislation, think of the 70 million, dead Jews, Russians, Cambodians, Armenians, Syrians, Chinese, Rwandans, Cubans, Venezuelans and the rest, who were disarmed before they were slaughtered. None of the evil people who perpetrated these murders gave up their guns. They only took them from the people whom they wanted to destroy.

Know how the Jews like to say, "never again" when it comes to the Holocaust?

Those words mean shit, without the tools to back them up.

Back
Top Bottom