ATF finds cache of weapons

The ATF deployed a distraction device called a flash-bang at the Stella location, which caused a loud noise, he said.

"Recovered at the Stella Avenue address were five assault rifles, a handgun, three silencers and a distraction device and the guy was taken into custody," Bassett said. "On Turnberry, they expected to find three long guns and two handguns, but it's unclear yet if these were recovered."

Bassett identified the man arrested as Glenn Miller, 40, of Vallejo.

little more details at source

The medias head is going to explode the day the ATF decides to bust someone who really has a serious collection of lets say, I dunno 100-200 guns. What the hell will the title of that article read:

"Maniac arrested with mega-massive cache arsenal of doom and destruction"

Idiots.

The medias head is going to explode the day the ATF decides to bust someone who really has a serious collection of lets say, I dunno 100-200 guns. What the hell will the title of that article read:

Idiots.

So you saw the photos of Charlton Heston's basement vault?

Idiots.

"WMD's"[shocked]

More than 20 ATF agents served the warrants and made an arrest, ATF spokeswoman Helen Dunkel said. Bassett identified the man arrested as Glenn Miller, 40, of Vallejo.

"Recovered at the Stella Avenue address were five assault rifles, a handgun, three silencers and a distraction device and the guy was taken into custody," Bassett said. "On Turnberry, they expected to find three long guns and two handguns, but it's unclear yet if these were recovered."

Good to keep the good guy: bad guy ratio high. 20 agents needed to serve a warrant and arrest 1 person?!

Back
Top Bottom