• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ATF EMAIL

PATRON

NES Life Member
NES Member
Did anyone get one of these.
On 2/16/2022 at 10:00AM, ATF’s Boston Field Division will be hosting a virtual FFL educational webinar via Microsoft Teams for Federal firearms licensees located in Massachusetts. IOIs will be presenting informational material and best practices covering topics such as safety and security, firearms theft and loss prevention, internal controls, conducting firearm inventories, and recordkeeping. FFLs will also be provided with ATF’s hotline numbers and local field office contact information. The link for the webinar is below. We look forward to seeing you there.

Join Microsoft Teams Meeting

This is what they do to keep busy when FFL applications slow down. Job security. We need to help them out by bringing more FFLs into the Mill. Jack.
I'm considering getting one to go after the skinflint market. All sub $350 guns, .40 and love hammas.

ATF - I received 2 phone calls, Text messages, emails below:

3/2/22 10:00 AM

Boston Field Office and Boston FBI

Hosting Educational Virtual FFL educational Webinar via Microsoft Teams

This is for Massachusetts and Rhode island FFLs

Informational materials and best practices on:

FFL Safety, Security, Firearms theft, Loss prevention, Internal Controls, Firearms inventory, and Record keeping

FFLs will receive ATF hotline phone numbers and local ATF contact info

They included a Microsoft Teams Meeting link however I am not posting this publicly.

Back
Top Bottom