• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ATF EMAIL.

PATRON

NES Life Member
NES Member
I don't know if this is real, or some bullshit email.
did anyone else get this email? The mail stated that
at this time of possible civil unrest in our area may result in
looting of businesses. The ATF reminds you to stay vigilant
and to take appropriate steps to secure both your firearm
inventory,and your required records.

I don't know if this is real, or some bullshit email.
did anyone else get this email? The mail stated that
at this time of possible civil unrest in our area may result in
looting of businesses. The ATF reminds you to stay vigilant
and to take appropriate steps to secure both your firearm
inventory,and your required records.
are you an FFL?

I received an automated call from West Virginia today with the same message. Seems every FFL holder is getting a call/email from the ATF.

This is an important message from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. Possible civil unrest in our area may result in looting of businesses. The ATF reminds you to remain vigilant and to take appropriate steps to secure both your firearms inventory and your required records. Please report all suspicious persons or activity to your local police department. Additionally, notify ATF at if you find any of your firearms missing, lost or stolen or if you are a victim of an attempted burglary of your business.

The ATF is a day late and a dollar short if they are now worried about unrest and guns. Their's already plenty out there in criminal hands, they just haven't started using them under these circumstances yet.....but give it time.

This went right over my head. 🤷‍♂️
If you’ll defend an ffl you must be an operator. You’ll need more than just yourself to defend it. One or both of your hands will be on the weapon and if you and I are there we can handle at least 1 gun each. 2 is better than one and one better than none.

If you’ll defend an ffl you must be an operator. You’ll need more than just yourself to defend it. One or both of your hands will be on the weapon and if you and I are there we can handle at least 1 gun each. 2 is better than one and one better than none.

Ok 🤷‍♂️ Not sure about all this talk about operators and hands on guns and such. Not looking for any gun fights, I’m just raising my hand in case one of our folks here needs some bodies at some point to protect their business. Few guys hanging outside just being eyes and ears and sipping some coffee is all.

Ok 🤷‍♂️ Not sure about all this talk about operators and hands on guns and such. Not looking for any gun fights, I’m just raising my hand in case one of our folks here needs some bodies at some point to protect their business. Few guys hanging outside just being eyes and ears and sipping some coffee is all.
Haha! I was under the impression you would be there with offensive weapons and not just coffee. Unless it’s black rifle coffee of course.

Back
Top Bottom