ATF eForm 1 mega thread. Process and approvals!

people claim contacting your congressman may help.
One of my Efile Form 1's was going on five months. Contacting both Congressman and Senators got the same basic form letter back. Hassain and Shaheen at least responded back and did contact the ATF but with a inquiry only. The idiot Pappas never even bothered to respond. He's a useless waste of time. His staff was comprised of total morons.

One of my Efile Form 1's was going on five months. Contacting both Congressman and Senators got the same basic form letter back. Hassain and Shaheen at least responded back and did contact the ATF but with a inquiry only. The idiot Pappas never even bothered to respond. He's a useless waste of time. His staff was comprised of total morons.

I got a reply from a staffer when I contacted mine, so at least someone read it. Funny enough, the approval came about an hour after I got the reply. I can't say that they actually did anything, but the timing was mighty convenient.

Also since mine is Katherine Clark, I think it's safe to assume her office didn't do shit.

I got a reply from a staffer when I contacted mine, so at least someone read it. Funny enough, the approval came about an hour after I got the reply. I can't say that they actually did anything, but the timing was mighty convenient.

Also since mine is Katherine Clark, I think it's safe to assume her office didn't do shit.
What r the chances of getting a form1 approved to build a 22lr quieter can? In Ma

Submitted 6/20
Denied 7/26

The good news is it didn’t take incredibly long. Bad news is they’re unforgiving to mistakes. I forgot to attach pictures of LTC.

Last edited:
Submitted this morning: In general, how long does it take to get your form letter for the finger print submission?

ETA: I didn't read the first email close enough and the attachments were actually included. leaving this up for the answer/context for others.

Last edited:
I have a disapproval from Jan 21, no refund yet. Submitted an Ask the Experts, haven’t heard back…any suggestions on recourse? Did somebody mention there’s a phone number? Found this online, will give it a try:

To ask a question about the NFA or check the status of an NFA application, please call the NFA Division at 304-616-4500 or email [email protected].

I've said this before but I've never had tracking on the prints. Just creates super anxiety for me. I just pay basic postage and hope for the best. Its never failed and I have lots and lots of stamps

Tyranny my friend. I've never tried it because I've never been delayed, people claim contacting your congressman may help.
I've never been delayed and my Form 1 E-file a few years back took six months. They had no idea why.

Most Congress people will send an inquiry and accept the form letter the ATF sends back. Doesn't matter if it's your first or tenth. Doesn't matter if you send in four applications in the same envelope. They are all handled as it's the first one,.

Back
Top Bottom