ATF eForm 1 mega thread. Process and approvals!

I submitted my Form 1 this morning. Email in Iphone 12 did not show a cover letter attachment. However, I logged in from the desktop and BAM! the attachment was there. There was no delay. Happy Easter.

I submitted my Form 1 this morning. Email in Iphone 12 did not show a cover letter attachment. However, I logged in from the desktop and BAM! the attachment was there. There was no delay. Happy Easter.
ATF agent told me the attachment doesn’t show up on mobile devices (maybe just Apple). One of my submissions got bounced because I kept checking my phone for the fingerprint attachment.

Quick question for folks, anyone else get their pdf from the atf but draft watermark? Or am I the only one?
If you mean the watermark of "draft" or "submitted" on an approved form, you have to either call or use ask the experts to have them remove it. I'm at 2 weeks and counting for a reply.

If you mean the watermark of "draft" or "submitted" on an approved form, you have to either call or use ask the experts to have them remove it. I'm at 2 weeks and counting for a reply.
Yeah I did the ask the experts and they still have not responded I assume I need to call now. Thanks

You can come back when you make good on your deals from the Classifieds
I just did my first efile today on the police department paper work who do I address it to the chief ? Or just the pd thanks in advance

If you can I would just swing by the station and drop it off. I stopped into my local PD and gave it to the records division. Took all of about 30 seconds.

But, he needs an 'inside address' so the letter goes to the right place.

And make sure you double space between sentences. [cheers] S/

Signed, Old guy.

1617845037493.png

Weird since it’s e-signed. You can’t submit an eForm 1 without signing. Was it a trust?
Yes, a trust. The message indicated RPQ Form 5320.23 Requires signature and date.

The instructions do state: "The applicant must attach a scanned, completed copy of Form 5320.23 for each RP listed below."

Can a disapproved form be resubmitted, or is it a start over?

Yes, a trust. The message indicated RPQ Form 5320.23 Requires signature and date.

Can a disapproved form be resubmitted, or is it a start over?
It would have had to be fixed before it was disapproved. That’s starts the credit process. It used to be you could use ask the experts and request they hold your prints but it’s so backed up that’s a waste of time. You have to start over.

Back
Top Bottom