ATF eForm 1 mega thread. Process and approvals!

OK, I am on my way into the cool kid, if it pleases the crown, club...

View attachment 291341

Submitted today, dropped the barrel off at PMM for a chop (12.5"), and will be dropping the print cards in the mail for overnight delivery tomorrow morning.

I also have a 9" 300blk Virtus barrel waiting at PMM as well to run with my Omega9k knockoff tucked into a suppressed hand guard. These rifles are so rad, I can't wait.

Now I just have to fight the urge to go full retard and order a Rattler upper.

Who am I kidding? [laugh]

Just got the approval email a minute ago. On a Sunday, that's surprising.

July 1 - July 28.

Will share pics when I get around to picking up my barrels.

My paper form 4 was submitted on 7/3/19 and I got the call to pick it up this morning. Theres a thread on reddit where others who filed around that time were getting approvals. I had my fingers crossed I was in that batch.
Edit: went pending 7/3/19.

Last edited:
My paper form 4 was submitted on 7/3/19 and I got the call to pick it up this morning. Theres a thread on reddit where others who filed around that time were getting approvals. I had my fingers crossed I was in that batch.

This seems to be happening with early July submissions. Congratulations btw. Did you use the Silencer Shop Kiosk? That seems a common thread.

This seems to be happening with early July submissions. Congratulations btw. Did you use the Silencer Shop Kiosk? That seems a common thread.

I did not use the Kiosk but filed using SS. My prints and photos are already on file.

Damn, I hope my April one gets out of jail soon. I just put another one in month too

Damn, I hope my April one gets out of jail soon. I just put another one in month too

yeah I got mid april and mid july submission. I was hoping to get a batch approval like others have been getting. Those batch approvals were like for qty:10 in process items though.

tenor.gif

I'm so goddamn envious of this. I have 7 cans in jail, and after seeing your post, I was hoping they would "batch me," too, but so far...just one has been "paroled."

So. Envious.

You never know with the ATF. I had two single approvals in May and June and didn’t get the batch until the third in August. Fingers crossed you get the batch!

Anyone pull a Form1 SBR recently? I did one last year that took like 3 weeks. Getting a little concerned on my recent one filed online Dec 9th. Figured the holiday would put a little backlog on things, but I haven't even received my certified mail cards back yet, which would imply that my fingerprints are sitting on a stack of unprocessed mail at ATF. Just wondering if anyone else has had any delays around this time of year.

Anyone pull a Form1 SBR recently? I did one last year that took like 3 weeks. Getting a little concerned on my recent one filed online Dec 9th. Figured the holiday would put a little backlog on things, but I haven't even received my certified mail cards back yet, which would imply that my fingerprints are sitting on a stack of unprocessed mail at ATF. Just wondering if anyone else has had any delays around this time of year.

I just had my 12/07/19 submission approved about 20 minutes ago. I had a November submission approved in 12 days, I think they slowed way down for the holidays.

I just had my 12/07/19 submission approved about 20 minutes ago. I had a November submission approved in 12 days, I think they slowed way down for the holidays.

Oh man! That gives me hope that I'll get mine this week if yours is any indication of time. Thanks for the input.

Just posting for general consensus record keeping: the Form 1 SBR app I submitted on 12/9/19 was just approved today (yay!). 43 days. This and your 37ish day approval would confirm a delay around the holidays. Probably best to avoid Thanksgiving to New Year if looking for fastest turn around. Not sure why that never occurred to me before!

Just submitted my first ever NFA application, eform 1 SBR. "Pending Research" due to it being a .300BLK but the drop down for my rifle only had 5.56 so had to click off the "create new item" option. I'm very excited!

Back
Top Bottom