ATF eForm 1 mega thread. Process and approvals!

Does the website update when your fingerprints go in, I haven't seen any notification about them being received?

No, it will only ever read “In Process/Submitted”. The next notification will be your stamp in your inbox. Don’t panic, you will not see the stamp on a mobile device, the attachment is only visible on a web based browser like outlook or mail.

No, it will only ever read “In Process/Submitted”. The next notification will be your stamp in your inbox. Don’t panic, you will not see the stamp on a mobile device, the attachment is only visible on a web based browser like outlook or mail.

I have been able to successfully download and save all of my stamps on my iPhone via the gmail app. Easiest way to keep them handy.

I have been able to successfully download and save all of my stamps on my iPhone via the gmail app. Easiest way to keep them handy.

Maybe it’s just the iPhone mail app. This is good advice, I created a folder in my iCloud and store a copy of every stamp I have. I scanned old Form 1 and Form 4s and save all of my eForms. In the extremely unlikely event an ATF agent wants to see my stamp I have it available.

Maybe it’s just the iPhone mail app. This is good advice, I created a folder in my iCloud and store a copy of every stamp I have. I scanned old Form 1 and Form 4s and save all of my eForms. In the extremely unlikely event an ATF agent wants to see my stamp I have it available.

Yes, it’s the iPhone native Mail app that doesn’t show the attachments. The fingerprint cover sheet upon application and the approved form showed up in browsers on desktops or laptops, the Mac Mail app, and I assume (from the above) the iPhone Gmail app.

I hate you all. Still no approval, and I submitted 4/12 with prints received 4/15. [crying]

Wednesday is the day that BATFE takes down eForms and perform bulk processing. With wait times increasing from 20 to 30 days , I’d bet that you’ll be approved by the weekend. Patience young grasshopper. You’re almost there.

Still no stamp. I'ma go ask questions, but I'm afraid of them telling me that the background check is still with the FBI.
Shoot them a message. They get back to you really quick.

I've read online in other places that sometimes people with security clearances or in the middle of security clearance investigation/re-investigation can throw up a flag and slows down the process. However, I have a clearance and am in the middle of a T5R so I'm not sure how much in that 32 days was a slow down due to those circumstances.

Form: eForm 1

Pending: 05/01/19

Approval: 05/23/19

Wait: 23 days

State: PA

I built my daughter a 300 BLK rig, Spikes lower, CMMG 300BLK upper and a CMMG .22 upper. Added an older SiCo can with a Q Cherry Bomb QD.

View attachment 285845View attachment 285846
That's a great turn around time. I wonder if it just depends on which examiner is assigned to your case.

That's a great turn around time. I wonder if it just depends on which examiner is assigned to your case.

This is the longest turnaround I've had, I didn't send my prints until the 4th. Mine have been from 4 to 23 days, the four day turnaround was the first day eForms came back online. I'm happy I seem to get good turnaround times, there is nothing special about me with the exception that I am the only person in the US with my name. I have no idea if that would matter but logically it seems like it could. Weirdly I have had this approver, Jesse Huff or Jesse Hill many times.

This is the longest turnaround I've had, I didn't send my prints until the 4th. Mine have been from 4 to 23 days, the four day turnaround was the first day eForms came back online. I'm happy I seem to get good turnaround times, there is nothing special about me with the exception that I am the only person in the US with my name. I have no idea if that would matter but logically it seems like it could. Weirdly I have had this approver, Jesse Huff or Jesse Hill many times.

That would probably do it. I know of at least 5 people in the "greater Boston area" with the same first and last name as me. Many more in the US. Who knew Ronald was such a popular name. Sometimes we get each other's emails. Been a while since that has happened though. So when I found out there were so many, I bought the domain name LOL

Pending: 05/09/19

Approval: 05/30/19

Wait: 21 days

State: NH

Haven't decided what to do with this one other than it's going to be 11.5" barrel....

I had targeted this one to be done/approved in June

Haven't decided what to do with this one other than it's going to be 11.5" barrel....

You have done the 300BLK short barrel already? It’s really fun suppressed.

11.5" barrel, BCM MCMR10, a light weight 1-4x, SF m300 scout. Perfect carbine.

Back
Top Bottom