ATF eForm 1 mega thread. Process and approvals!

I have to ask, are suppressors getting approved this quickly right now as well?

If you build your own suppressor they are on an eForm 1 and are approved quickly, on average 15 to 20 days. In my opinion, I think to build a good can, not a solvent trap you need access to CNC or a lathe to clip the baffles properly. If you are talking buying a Dead Air or Q can from a manufacturer those are still paper form 4s. There have been rumors of eForm 4 coming back on line "any day". The best day to buy a suppressor is today I always say, don't wait for eForms.

I have to ask, are suppressors getting approved this quickly right now as well?

form 1 suppressors are <2 weeks. Current form 4 approvals im seeing are from may-july 2018. I suspect the form 4 submissions spiked during this period. This was the period of SiCos promotion.

form 1 suppressors are <2 weeks. Current form 4 approvals im seeing are from may-july 2018. I suspect the form 4 submissions spiked during this period. This was the period of SiCos promotion.

This is spot on, I just had a Form 4 approval this week submitted on 6/26 I think. You can always look at www.nfatracker.com for approval info. I really like the database at /r/NFA, its compiled from user submissions and tracked on this google doc. This has form 4 approval at 284 days.

View: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RsR8JOt8fcKIAbuv6ParmYTfSsUHwk3mEhVt0encK6g/edit#gid=1955807116

Started my e-form for an SBR, forgot to measure what the over-all is going to be with a 12.5" barrel... Have to wait until I get home now.

I had to estimate mine since the only way to actually know for sure is to assemble the thing. You're not stuck with what you put down, though.

This is one of the worst websites ever to use. Keep getting hung up on payment. Logged out, logged in, lost info LMAO even after saving. Hilarious. Had to use FF, because chrome wouldn't work, and it wouldn't accept my version of explorer. Whatever. Try again in a minute.

This is one of the worst websites ever to use. Keep getting hung up on payment. Logged out, logged in, lost info LMAO even after saving. Hilarious. Had to use FF, because chrome wouldn't work, and it wouldn't accept my version of explorer. Whatever. Try again in a minute.

Clear your cache. Honestly feels like they want you to give up at times. Crazy story, I was doing an early eForm and I received an email from the ATF saying something like, "hey, we see you are working in the site, we are going to reboot soon to clear some issues". It was a form letter and they knew I was in there but they can't create a stable platform???

Clear your cache. Honestly feels like they want you to give up at times. Crazy story, I was doing an early eForm and I received an email from the ATF saying something like, "hey, we see you are working in the site, we are going to reboot soon to clear some issues". It was a form letter and they knew I was in there but they can't create a stable platform???
Yeah, it just keeps getting hung up on the payment portion. Cleared cache, etc.

I had a hiccup at payment this morning that I put down to being caused by my popup blocker, but it just required me to close the javascript alert box and click the Pay button again.

There have been rumors of eForm 4 coming back on line "any day". The best day to buy a suppressor is today I always say, don't wait for eForms.

I have 2 form 4 checks cashed the first or second week if July that I am waiting for. If the eForm4 thing becomes anywhere near as fast as the eForm1s are, I'll probably buy an other can or 2.

I have 2 form 4 checks cashed the first or second week if July that I am waiting for. If the eForm4 thing becomes anywhere near as fast as the eForm1s are, I'll probably buy an other can or 2.

I had a 6/26 approved this week, that may mean very good news for you!

I wish I didnt wait 5 weeks to submit my form 4 last august. It took several tries to get my prints done in Nashua. I now roll my own prints and have my frints on file with silencerco. No more paying 50 bucks for a set of cards

I wish I didnt wait 5 weeks to submit my form 4 last august. It took several tries to get my prints done in Nashua. I now roll my own prints and have my frints on file with silencerco. No more paying 50 bucks for a set of cards

$50!!!! What the hell man???

The cards from the ATF are free, and you can get ink pads for like $7 off Amazon!

Just want to dispel a few myths:
1. BATFE DOES NOT (currently) require copies of FA-10 forms in order to prove pre 7/20/16 ownership - this past practice is no longer in place

Who sicced their lawyer on them? We should buy that person a beer....

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom