ATF eForm 1 mega thread. Process and approvals!

EForm SBR
4/20 Submit Form
4/21 Submit Fingerprints
9MM SBR

Let’s see who gets approved first or if we get approved the same time as long as nothing gets rejected. This is my first SBR.
Lmao I got the same submittal dates almost!
Eform SBS
Submitted 4/21
Fingerprints 4/23
12 gauge SBS
What do I win if I get approval first? Or should I say...approved at all?

Quick question for folks here that are SBRing ARs. I had read before that ATF was asking for proof of prehealy, not sure I can find that. My initial SBR was a Zenith so there was no issue.

Thanks and feel free to PM the response instead. Just trying to see what people are getting back from the ATF.

K

Quick question for folks here that are SBRing ARs. I had read before that ATF was asking for proof of prehealy, not sure I can find that. My initial SBR was a Zenith so there was no issue.

Thanks and feel free to PM the response instead. Just trying to see what people are getting back from the ATF.

K

I’m not from Mass but I’ve read enough on this site that I’m confident that proof is no longer required.

Nice!!! Man I’m so mad that I f’d up my form 1 on 5/1. I’ve been waiting for them to void my form since then...😩

How does the approval work? Do you get an email notification or do you have to log into eforms to see if you’ve been approved?

you will get an email saying status has changed to approved. you will also find the approved form with the tax stamp, but you will not be able to see it on your mobile device.

What did you mess up on?
I was sending emails and answering phone calls while filling out the form 1...so I got distracted and spaced out...😂

That being said, I put in the upper manufacturer (Nordic Components) instead of the lower manufacturer (Anderson). Jackass...

Nice!!! Man I’m so mad that I f’d up my form 1 on 5/1. I’ve been waiting for them to void my form since then...😩

How does the approval work? Do you get an email notification or do you have to log into eforms to see if you’ve been approved?
Still nothing. I called ATF again this morning and they said it's still pending and I'll need to wait until an examiner gets to my form 1...wtf

Do you think thats what happened? That would be awesome if that was the case. I figured the ATF just moved along, they are weird like that.

Yeah, I figured it was more along the lines of: "I'm sick of doing this extra shit that's not required just because that state is retarded." It's more in line with your typical government worker mentality.

Back
Top Bottom