• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ATF Confirms Firing an AR-15 Pistol From the Shoulder Using SIG’s Brace is A-OK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well damn. This thing seems a little more useful now... And still cheaper than a tax stamp... And I don't have to give the feds my fingerprints or register the lower with them....

Hmmmmm. Decisions Decisions.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...atf-confirms-firing-ar-15-pistol-shoulder-ok/

2cht9he.jpg

Good thing I'm in the middle of building a .300 blk pistol...

ETA: Aaaaanddd, I just ordered one.

Last edited:
But if you have the brace, you can't have this super cool stock...

components-LWRC-UCIW-STOCK-KIT-2.jpg

I thought about making a pistol while I wait for my Form 1 to come back... but then I figured... Screw it.

Mike

I have shouldered a AK 74 pistol with this stock, it shoulders real nice.

They have been around since last year

So I can take an AR that would be deemed an SBR and its legal with this brace?!?!?!

without jumping through the hoops of a "normal" SBR?

So I can take an AR that would be deemed an SBR and its legal with this brace?!?!?!

Yes, and without registering it with the government and asking them for permission.

Any vid of this thing in action?

No video, but it works exactly as I had hoped when I bought it.

No, you take an AR that would be deemed a pistol and you slide this thing on the receiver extension tube, then shoulder it like an SBR even though it is still a pistol.

But would the gun need to be under the Mass 50 ozs (or whatever the bullshit weight is) or can it be any sbr with this dumb stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom