• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ATF Conduct Surprise Inspection at Man’s Home without Warrant VIDEO

In 40 years, why have I never had a bad experience with ATF? At one audit I had some inventory at the lake house in NH. We got into the examiner's truck, stopped at his house for lunch and continued up to NH. No problem. Jack.

All of these polite, no-warrant, just visiting interviews seem to take place in the country and flyover regions.

The story is supposed to be on their site, soon. I don't know if it is their utube or website.

In 40 years, why have I never had a bad experience with ATF? At one audit I had some inventory at the lake house in NH. We got into the examiner's truck, stopped at his house for lunch and continued up to NH. No problem. Jack.
I know the ATF knows your screen name and you have to play nice on NES for the sake of the mill.

Take the same agent and tell him to 1) do a routine audit on an FFL that they believe to be on the up-and-up and 2) go to the home of citizen to confiscate a device they believe to be illegal (i.e., that the citizen is a criminal) and I think that very same agent may behave differently in those two encounters.

That said, this fellow decided to argue with the agents. He should have been polite and just said, "if you don't have a warrant, then good day" and closed the door.

Talking about Ruby Ridge and Waco, while fun, was just inflammatory and unnecessary. It also gave the agents more information that he shouldn't have shared. Don't get in an argument with them, don't banter with them, just say you won't answer questions, come back with warrant, and close the door. Be polite, smile, wish them a good day.

Last edited:
what's stopping any random person from walking up to you, shouting OMG he has a gun, and ventilating you.... that's right NOTHING. Nothing by a sense of morality and a healthy fear of the consequences.
Think about the people you are referring to.
The average Joe on the street doesn't pose for trophy photos with the burned corpses of children.

Take the same agent and tell him to 1) do a routine audit on an FFL that they believe to be on the up-and-up and 2) go to the home of citizen to confiscate a device they believe to be illegal (i.e., that the citizen is a criminal) and I think that very same agent may behave differently in those two encounters.

That said, this fellow decided to argue with the agents. He should have been polite and just said, "if you don't have a warrant, then good day" and closed the door.

Talking about Ruby Ridge and Waco, while fun, was just inflammatory and unnecessary. It also gave the agents more information that he shouldn't have shared. Don't get in an argument with them, don't banter with them, just say you won't answer questions, come back with warrant, and close the door. Be polite, smile, wish them a good day.
The ATF has a long history of abuse beyond Waco and Ruby Ridge.
I've mentioned here before about a friend in Military L.E. who went to a multi agency training seminar and was just sickened by the conduct and bragging those a-holes did about framing people and setting people up like the other agency members were supposed to be impressed at the level of ass hattery they practice.

The ATF has a long history of abuse beyond Waco and Ruby Ridge.
I've mentioned here before about a friend in Military L.E. who went to a multi agency training seminar and was just sickened by the conduct and bragging those a-holes did about framing people and setting people up like the other agency members were supposed to be impressed at the level of ass hattery they practice.
I have no doubt that a lot of them are a**h***s. I also don't think most of them want to murder someone.

More. 🤔

On Thursday, August 25th, this video was captured by (first name only) Nick, a Charlotte County, Florida man who multiple ATF agents visit his home. Nick had purchased solvent trap components through GunBroker seller RifleRemedy2000 and had paid for the tax stamp to complete a form 1 self-made suppressor. Apparently, the man had enough solvent trap components to make more than one, self-manufactured suppressor, and the ATF was demanding that he hand over the materials to the ATF for confiscation and destruction. This man exercised his right to remain silent and asked the ATF to “come back with a warrant.” The audio provided of this encounter is a clear demonstration of deliberate intimidation by Federal law enforcement agents. The ATF Special Agents tried to get him to sign forms, but he refused to sign anything without a lawyer. The ATF Special Agent told him they only wanted to destroy it. The agent then stated the individual was now on “their radar” and will be charged federally for violation of NFA if he is caught with the items in question.
(Interesting read)
Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2022/08/atf-...
(same video)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCIZi6s_2_s

Do the traps actually work? I’d rather burn risk capital elsewhere, I’m too beautiful for jail. I don’t need to spend 8 years servicing Leroy because i wanted my gun to go pew instead of POW!

Do the traps actually work? I’d rather burn risk capital elsewhere, I’m too beautiful for jail. I don’t need to spend 8 years servicing Leroy because i wanted my gun to go pew instead of POW!
Anything that you can fit onto the muzzle of a gun or any part of that device that helps to expand and cool the gasses to reduce the sound by just a teeny bit is looked upon as a "silencer". The traps, especially when run wet "sorta" work for a while and are readily available. Chasing them down gives the ATF guys something to do other than just sitting around scratching their balls. Having spare oil filters for your truck is a good example. Jack.

Almost as disturbing as their stopping to see him is the fact that the knew he stopped in Philly. How?

Almost as disturbing as their stopping to see him is the fact that the knew he stopped in Philly. How?
He was pulled over and LEO came across the gun. It’s been spoken about on a few different YouTube channels.

Back
Top Bottom