ATF Conduct Surprise Inspection at Man’s Home without Warrant VIDEO

Y’all wearing Kevlar or plates?

No warrant, please leave now. Don’t make me stop being polite.

Close door, grab rifle and charge right at door making sure they hear it.

How it would go at my house:

Atf: “We’re the atf, can you show us these guns?”

Me: “I dunno, this sounds suspicious. Let me ask my internet friends” - proceeds to post thread on NES and refresh the page furiously, laughing at the posts.

Atf agent: “dude you could of used a better thread title. Do you even know how to use the search button?”

Me: “please respond in the thread, thank you”

Lol, I love this.

ATF comes knocking with no probable cause for a search, asks to inspect the serial numbers of purchased firearms and hopes you'll volunteer yourself to jail?

Yeah, going to be a pound sand moment.

A copy of that video should to be sent to the newly appointed BATFE Director with a note reminding him, if he tolerates or condones this type of behavior from his field agents, he's likely be attending a lot of funerals during his tenure.

I was waiting for call or visit when I got 5 (or maybe 4) 1911 frames in one day. My guess is either nobody cared, of the ATF agent reviewing the forms "got it" when he saw serial numbers like "1911", "45acp", etc.

This sounds crazy. I was told you could buy as many long guns at a time as you wanted, but only one handgun per day. About 8 years ago I bought two Sig P238's as engagement gifts for my daughter and son in law at the same time. Back in the early Obama years I once bought 5 long guns from Four Seasons and 2 more from Original Bob's on the same day. They were "Butter Knife" guns. Things like Bolt Action 16 Guage JC Higgins with a Poly Choke for $125.00, not tacticool but functional. We felt we were late to the party. My wife and daughters had lists of what Ammo to buy when they were in Dick's or Walmart. My wife said the only Ammo we can find is 16 & 20 Guage & 30-06, maybe we should buy to match the available Ammo. Be it from me to argue with my wife. It wasn't a terrible idea.

Maybe you should get one of these door mats;
Amazon product ASIN B01MEFOHDUView: https://www.amazon.com/BirdRock-Home-Come-Warrant-Doormat/dp/B01MEFOHDU/ref=asc_df_B01MEFOHDU/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=216549089167&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=2805372358299931865&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9001937&hvtargid=pla-355473507968&psc=1

This kind of reminds me of the video of this you tuber posted about how the ATF start by asking about his oil filters because they thought he was making suppressors or something…

They don’t have time to even inspect the dealers but they got time to show up over some oil filters or some multiple purchase…

And the whole the ATF is pretty easy to deal with.. I doubt I would feel the same way if they started showing up at my house asking questions about shit that doesn’t matter.

I posted it before I almost got caught up in this grenades fuse situation… At least that was kind of a legitimate use of their time… None of it was a crime it just was distributors f*** up selling stuff that they were contracted not to. I’m curious the actor even had to surrender them…. I would’ve thought twice about surrendering it. They were really good deal

So if you buy 2 on same day, the FFL fills out a separate form for ATF, right? So what is ATF investigating? I've never had an issue the few times (twice I think) I bought two from an FFL and you go someplace like Shooters Outpost and there are a lot of people buying 2 same day.
99.9% of these forms are ignored by the ATF.

However, it is a great idea if you are getting a shitload of handguns at once to have the dealer include a note/memo with this, to make them more likely to ignore you. For example if you just inherited an estate or picked up your friends confiscated guns, it looks less suspicious that way if it's explained already.

Bought 2 rifles a few weeks ago in central MA. Gun shop said he could use the same form for multiple, like it was no big deal. So far no visit 😀.
Rifles don't count as multi purch unless you're within X miles of the southern border. It's handguns that trigger mhp forms.

fwiw I heard it flags with multiplies of the same models etc as well. I’m certainly waiting for the knocks on my door. i’ve had transfers on 5, 9, 13, 7 of assorted happiness. Hoping to hit a personal record with 20 on one form at some point. I like when it takes help to bring things out to the truck from the shop.

There’s only 3 of you? Good thing I have 6 dogs. You have 30 seconds to vacate my property and then I let them loose. You are trespassing. Leave now. I will not repeat myself.

There’s only 3 of you? Good thing I have 6 dogs. You have 30 seconds to vacate my property and then I let them loose. You are trespassing. Leave now. I will not repeat myself.
The trick is to make it as uncomfortable for everybody there as possible…

My last interaction with the authorities was so terrible they don’t wanna come back and even I was embarrassed.

HEight of Covid, no masks, Board of Health counting how many birds I allegedly own…

“ this isn’t show and tell, wait in the street till you have a warrant”

The ATF is easy to deal with…. Is the locals that are tricky.

If the ATF Pulled on me I would just Schedule an appointment at the local field office

????

dotGov bloat.
When they come for you they bring everybody…

I was yelling crazy shit like why don’t you go and count how many bees there are in that hive…

Just another typical Tuesday in my life.

That’s why if the ATF showed up and ask me any questions like that I wouldn’t believe that it was the ATF.

20 years ago I would have obliged the ATF guy and shown him the guns and been done with it. Younger and more naive back then. Today as soon as I heard him say you did nothing wrong and I don't have a warrant I would have politely refused, wished them a good day and gone back inside.
Bingo... sure you got nothing to hide? What about that toy your cat tore open, gee that catnip sure looks like weed - lets tear the house apart looking for more shit!

The trick is to make it as uncomfortable for everybody there as possible…

My last interaction with the authorities was so terrible they don’t wanna come back and even I was embarrassed.

HEight of Covid, no masks, Board of Health counting how many birds I allegedly own…

“ this isn’t show and tell, wait in the street till you have a warrant”

The ATF is easy to deal with…. Is the locals that are tricky.

If the ATF Pulled on me I would just Schedule an appointment at the local field office
We recently dealt with this except it was the state police. They wouldn’t leave until the corporal showed up and told them they had to leave. Green meanies is what we call them.

I bought 12 or 13 guns in one transaction once, done plenty of transactions with 4 or 5 at a time, I've never gotten a visit. I would have told them to pound sand the minite they said I did nothing illegal, he lost his reasonable suspicion right there.

Back
Top Bottom