ATF Conduct Surprise Inspection at Man’s Home without Warrant VIDEO

lol I love how the ATF guy is acting like a goddam toddler. Then acts surprised when they start f***ing him up when its obvious he didnt listen to a single word they said [laugh]
Funny how people fall to pieces when you throw them on the ground, handcuff them and taze them when they fail to comply. Poetic justice if I've ever seen it.

lol I love how the ATF guy is acting like a goddam toddler. Then acts surprised when they start f***ing him up when its obvious he didnt listen to a single word they said [laugh]
He should be counting his blessings he didn't get the same treatment his people dole out.
At the end of it no one was posing for trophy photos with his wife and kid's burned corpses .

Seems odd that even the state trooper is in t-shirt and jeans... seems a little sketchy that they even show up without uniform of some kind, regardless of badges or government agency, blah blah blah.

As we see now the government is testing the waters. To desensitizes people to their approaching
them in homes and police will lie! Do not answer the door. talk thru window. Look what they're doing to President Trump. "The information is used to determine if the buyer (transferee) is involved in unlawful activity." Is this a "ATF" law!? or law passed by Congress. Isn't the background check for checking for unlawful actviity? Who determents what "Unlawful Activity is"? They are!

So, I wonder ...

These ATF people show up and demand to see a gun.

Let's say, for the sake of this, you agree. You tell them wait outside while you bring the gun so they can check a serial number.

What is stopping them from yelling "OMG, HE HAS A GUN!" and shooting you?

So, I wonder ...

Let's say, for the sake of this, you agree. You tell them wait outside while you bring the gun so they can check a serial number.

Nothing except choices - theirs and yours. Instead, tell them to wait outside while you call the police and a good 2A lawyer.

So, I wonder ...

You don’t answer when they knock. You tell them to leave a card and your lawyer will call them.

I think you’ve got to be pretty stupid to comply with a clearly unlawful request but if the ATF is standing at your door, its pretty stupid to comply with their request to arm yourself and come back so they can potentially shoot you. If they think they have enough proof that you’ve committed a felony, they wouldn’t ask you to do this unless they’re really stupid (totally possible). They‘d show up with a warrant, arrest you, then rifle through your home with you in cuffs in the back of a cruiser.

So, I wonder ...

Come with a warrant or FK RIGHT OFF.

There is no “oh yeah sure, hold on let me put myself in front of a potentially psycho federal agent while wielding a gun so he can get a medal and promotion for killing my ass.”

So, I wonder ...

If you want to actually show them the gun, bring it out in a case. Hand them the case. Or open the case for them, but don't actually handle the gun. As much as I despise the ATF, I don't think most ATF agents are looking for an excuse to murder you. They probably are looking for a way to get you to incriminate yourself so that they can arrest you for something.

No, I'm not saying that you SHOULD show them the gun. I am saying that I think you can do so without getting shot.

If you want to actually show them the gun, bring it out in a case. Hand them the case. Or open the case for them, but don't actually handle the gun. As much as I despise the ATF, I don't think most ATF agents are looking for an excuse to murder you. They probably are looking for a way to get you to incriminate yourself so that they can arrest you for something.

No, I'm not saying that you SHOULD show them the gun. I am saying that I think you can do so without getting shot.
Well they could always claim they thought it was one of these. Over your dead carcass.

8690B3A0-9DF0-4256-B3F9-730BB67A8DB9.jpeg

Well they could always claim they thought it was one of these. Over your dead carcass.

View attachment 654670
Cute. But once again, most ATF agents aren't out to murder you. If they show up at your door, yes, they are trying to find a way to arrest you. But murder you? Unlikely. Yes, I'm fully aware of the Branch Davidian compound attack. But that's a rarity.

A late friend of mine was a kitchen-table FFL. He got a call from a law enforcement agent (can't remember what flavor) asking him in an accusatory way how the eff a gun registered to him was recovered from a criminal. The LEO identified the gun by model and serial number. My friend responded "you mean the gun that is still in my safe?" One of the officers involved in the arrest had incorrectly written down the serial number of the gun that was recovered during the arrest. Stupid stuff happens.

Last edited:
So, I wonder ...

what's stopping any random person from walking up to you, shouting OMG he has a gun, and ventilating you.... that's right NOTHING. Nothing by a sense of morality and a healthy fear of the consequences.

Back
Top Bottom