• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ATF Agents Raid Home of Youtube Gun Personality FPSRussia

Not at all, just brutally honest. And I hate to say it, but by the PMs I get I don't think it's really against any grain. It's against the VOCAL grain, yes. And again, it's not about me and going against anything, it's honestly how I feel. You want to break the law in your own home? Do it up. But when you broadcast it, it gets guys attention...

you listen too much to the voices on the other side of the glory hole.

He did NOT break any laws, he got raided for all the BS reasons and is not charged with anything.

I was under the impression it was illegal to blow that stuff up using whatever he was because he didn't have the permit or license? I may be wrong that's what I read in the thread. And that's my point. If he wants to use that stuff to blow up a fridge in his back yard, do it up. Now take a video make a thousand fans of it.. someone comes knocking. That's all I'm saying. Don't get why that's so bad?

Did you read the article?

A questions:

What state was he in? Was he breaking any laws in that state? Or should we be talking about federal laws, since these were federal agents?

Why is it whenever I hear "jammed up", it is when a cop or someone who is talking to or with or about cops uses it. Where does that term come from?

and guys... please don't try and run off Primus Tactical. It'd be nice if instead of running off every cop that comes on the forum, we hear out their side and explain in a calm/factual way how he could see things differently.

just a thought

Originally Posted by Finalygotabeltfed Myers “was known to use explosives and I don’t know if it was done with malicious intent,” Coes said, adding that Myers was blowing up cars, refrigerators and other items for entertainment purposes.

A person is required to obtain a federal explosives manufacturing license if they intend to engage in the business of manufacturing explosives for sale, distribution or for their own business, Coes said.

The ATF believed that Myers was violating this law.

“The claim is that he was using explosives and getting paid for it via YouTube,” Coes said.

Its ALL about the Benjamins......what a ****ing sham!!

They're going to pork this kid for lack of a $xxx dollar license for shooting off Tannerite while having fun because they say he made money on his youtube videos?

How ****ing weak can the ATF's shit be?

You want revenue? Get the ****ing 1986 machinegun manufacturing ban repealed and you'll be swimming in money you fools!!!!

I read this part. And it came from the article.

I was under the impression it was illegal to blow that stuff up using whatever he was because he didn't have the permit or license? I may be wrong that's what I read in the thread. And that's my point. If he wants to use that stuff to blow up a fridge in his back yard, do it up. Now take a video make a thousand fans of it.. someone comes knocking. That's all I'm saying. Don't get why that's so bad?

Nothing wrong with blowing stuff up with Tannerite. Most of the law enforcement officers I know usually spend a little more time reading, and less time talking.

and guys... please don't try and run off Primus Tactical. It'd be nice if instead of running off every cop that comes on the forum, we hear out their side and explain in a calm/factual way how he could see things differently.

just a thought

Well said, I appreciate it. I know I see things different on alot of issues, but I'm honestly open to hearing the other side (hence me still here and no jsut going to a pro LEO sight). You don't learn anything about the other side of view unless you spend some time around it.

just a thought

He's a ****ing idiot. The fact that he's a cop also makes him dangerous.

Well said, I appreciate it. I know I see things different on alot of issues, but I'm honestly open to hearing the other side (hence me still here and no jsut going to a pro LEO sight). You don't learn anything about the other side of view unless you spend some time around it.

The "other side of view"? Oh, **** off.

A questions:

What state was he in? Was he breaking any laws in that state? Or should we be talking about federal laws, since these were federal agents?

Why is it whenever I hear "jammed up", it is when a cop or someone who is talking to or with or about cops uses it. Where does that term come from?

Not sure of the state, the article states that the ATF was looking for explosives. Specificly Tannerite. Apparently, it's legal UP TO a ceratin amount. They probably used the fact he had enough to blow lots of stuff up as P/C that he had way more then the legal amount. That's from the ARTICLE, not me.

lol I love it, at like post 70 it goes from talking about the thread to just bashing PT. You guys really like me that much its necessary to bash this must? Especially when other guys are trying to stay on topic.

Not sure of the state, the article states that the ATF was looking for explosives. Specificly Tannerite. Apparently, it's legal UP TO a ceratin amount. They probably used the fact he had enough to blow lots of stuff up as P/C that he had way more then the legal amount. That's from the ARTICLE, not me.

Well now I'm sure you didn't read the article, he lives in GA.

Feeling like a victim now. Do you need a time out to get away from the bullies?

Nope, I get paid to deal with guys like this. I'm ok with it. Just pointing out the "fallacy" of bashing and not listening. You guys said "blah yar rahhh HE DIDN'T VIOLATE ANY LAWS!! WHAT LAWS!!!". So I point out the section where it describes the laws and you guys gloss over it and focus on the state... but ok

This is from the producer of the show, Kitty Wandel, according to FPSRussia Home Raided by ATF - Guns.com

“We can only hope this helps [the ATF] understand how we make our money, so it doesn’t hurt another Youtuber,” she said. “We really want to protect all the other Youtubers who [shoot guns and use Tannerite]. That would be horrible if something happened. These are the loudest, most vocal people for the gun community, I’d hate for them to be muted."

I note the final clause in this quote....

I have to give it to PrimusTactical, he is like a cat with 10+ lives.

lol no idea how many lives, but all the guys that PM or give me good rep are keeping me alive I guess. They just don't want to be vocal and get strung up. Other disagree with me wholeheartedly, but appreciate that I don't freak out and swear and bash guys in retuen (not often anyways I'm only human).

I can see it now;

Tomorrow a New FPS Russia Video for all my American Comrades!
"Hello this is FPS Russia."
"Your ATF raided my home trying to find something."
"They found nothing."
BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM
"Have a Nice Day!"

The piling on in this thread is why i never post anymore. You're either with the group or you're the enemy, no middle ground ever. NES doesn't like dissenting opinions, posters would rather drive off the people who aren't as hard-core as they "should" be.

The piling on in this thread is why i never post anymore. You're either with the group or you're the enemy, no middle ground ever. NES doesn't like dissenting opinions, posters would rather drive off the people who aren't as hard-core as they "should" be.

In all fairness, if you are referring to primus tactical, he believes in stripping your rights, illegal searches, etc etc etc

In all fairness, if you are referring to primus tactical, he believes in stripping your rights, illegal searches, etc etc etc

Oh really? More guys who like to think they know what someone is about or believes. Never said any of those. in fact I've said the opposite so many times it makes my head hurt.

Oh really? More guys who like to think they know what someone is about or believes. Never said any of those. in fact I've said the opposite so many times it makes my head hurt.

I remember seeing that thread from the other day about the DUI check points. It was an EPIC out yourself thread.

Anyone knows that I don't get on anyone for no reason... I have never gave anyone negative feedback but we are talking about illegal searches. That could be any of us. Scary that they can just do that at will.

Back
Top Bottom