ATF Agents Providing Information and Strategy to Australian Police

Taxpayer dollars are being used by the ATF to help instruct Australian police on how to track "crime guns". Why are American taxpayers on the hook for these hours of work? Why is the ATF providing assistance on how to enforce a gun control regime far stricter than could ever stand in the US?

Any explanation from the "The ATF doesn't hate gun owners" crowd here?

View: https://twitter.com/ATFNewYork/status/1587483329229717505

Taxpayer dollars are being used by the ATF to help instruct Australian police on how to track "crime guns". Why are American taxpayers on the hook for these hours of work? Why is the ATF providing assistance on how to enforce a gun control regime far stricter than could ever stand in the US?

I knew a couple of Aussies. Nice, quiet decent folks. The loud, boisterous "Mick Dundee" type is nothing more than a false concept and Hollywood exaggeration. Aussies will not take you seriously until they really get to know you. ATF is just wasting their time along with our tax dollars.

I knew a couple of Aussies. Nice, quiet decent folks. The loud, boisterous "Mick Dundee" type is nothing more than a false concept and Hollywood exaggeration. Aussies will not take you seriously until they really get to know you. ATF is just wasting their time along with our tax dollars.
If you look at Australia's COVID policies, gun policy, law banning encryption, etc. and conclude that they are at all a serious people I have a bridge to sell you.

Buy why? I thought they had already banned and confiscated firearms :rolleyes:

What about Ray?

mrinbetween.jpg

As far as this meeting, it's a nothing burger. I'm trying hard to find frustration in various 3-letter agencies working together and with other countries' agencies. I mean, a good % of the problems that led to 9/11 is everyone sitting on their own intel. As much as I dislike the ATF, this sort of stuff happens all the time and is fairly two-way. Agencies work together to find best practices for their specific country.

That and would you rather them sitting in a conference room with a bunch of Awseez or out trying to F your life up??? ;)

From what I've read Australians have more firearms NOW than they did before the Ban/confiscation, just not the scary/killy kind.

As far as this meeting, it's a nothing burger. I'm trying hard to find frustration in various 3-letter agencies working together and with other countries' agencies. I mean, a good % of the problems that led to 9/11 is everyone sitting on their own intel. As much as I dislike the ATF, this sort of stuff happens all the time and is fairly two-way. Agencies work together to find best practices for their specific country.

That and would you rather them sitting in a conference room with a bunch of Awseez or out trying to F your life up??? ;)

There is nothing redeeming about "international gun control junket confabs" paid for by taxpayers. Gun control doesnt f***ing work, and its sickening that some of you guys still seem to regurgitate the NRA rhetoric on this crap. It's just as bad as those people still telling us that vaccines stop covid from spreading.

ETA: not that any of this really matters, though. And the ShitJingoCon republcants dont even have the balls to change funding regs with the ATF so they don't have the abilitiy to even
do this. These agencies need lard removed not added. (or for that matter, eliminated wholesale).

More like teaching them how to "lose" all those confiscate guns.

Rebecca Peters is the international gun control cheerleader. She basically ghost-writed Australia's strict 1996 gun ban and has done her best to take her sick agenda worldwide. She tried to have it adopted at the UN level,; if passed, would have screwed us all. Came dangerously close. Obama supported it. Thankfully, it never came to our shores.
There is nothing redeeming about "international gun control junket confabs" paid for by taxpayers. Gun control doesnt f***ing work, and its sickening that some of you guys still seem to regurgitate the NRA rhetoric on this crap. It's just as bad as those people still telling us that vaccines stop covid from spreading.

ETA: not that any of this really matters, though. And the ShitJingoCon republcants dont even have the balls to change funding regs with the ATF so they don't have the abilitiy to even
do this. These agencies need lard removed not added. (or for that matter, eliminated wholesale).

As soon as people realize that .gov has been weaponized against not just gun owners but anyone who wants to be free, the sooner we will be free. Our alphabet agencies are just part of a global network of agencies that want to subjugate you, control you and take away your ability to resist them.

So the question of why does the ATF hate us should be why do all people in power globally want to control us and own us. They need to be taken down and removed from power so we the people can be free.

Anyone who joins up with one of these agencies is not there to fight crime or any other altruistic reason. They have chosen sides and want to control free people, don't trust any of them.

If you look at Australia's COVID policies, gun policy, law banning encryption, etc. and conclude that they are at all a serious people I have a bridge to sell you.
Oh, you mean their politicians? Yes, corrupt scum, just like the ones we have. I see no difference.

California just brought back mask mandates.
Conform and obey!!!

All I know about Aussies is that they all drink fosters and their women are second in line to New Zealand women for sexual promiscuity.

There are people here who support the atf?

I quite literally cannot recall a post in which someone was like I'm team atf

Reminder that encryption is a weapon protected under the 2nd amendment, in addition to the 1st amendment.

Most legal cases use the 1st amendment because its rhetorically better (few people want to openly argue against free speech), but legally the 2nd amendment is a stronger defense.

Back
Top Bottom