• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ATF Agent Gets Arrested, Video from Officer Cams

would think the atf would notify the locals (maybe even get one as a backup) as to what he was planning to before he got to the house, sort of a courtesy call?
or is that totally unreasonable?

There is no way if one or even two guys showed up at my house and claimed they were ATF would I let them in. That just screams of robbery scam. If this is the M.O. of ATF I'm shocked that a lot of these people don't get shot through the door. I don't get how anyone would attempt this without notifying the local P.D. One guy at the door can claim what ever he wants. He could even steal an I.D. and claim what he wants. Unless I see local cops in there cruisers in uniform my answer is no way. While the cops that showed up were not professional at all I would rather take my chances with them then this asshat.

Comply.
Funny all it took to cuff him up was a little taser tickle and then he just whines like a little bitch for the rest of the event...

I know I'm goofing with you. And I agree if they can't have a gun for some reason then they should be in jail. Make mental institutions great again.

Heinlein envisioned a (massive) place walled in with force field walls where miscreants that didn't fit into society could be exiled. The protagonist in the story was sent there for punching a man in the nose and not being sorry about it.

Inside, the miscreants were left to do as they like and they basically built a wild west like society.

Heinlein envisioned a (massive) place walled in with force field walls where miscreants that didn't fit into society could be exiled. The protagonist in the story was sent there for punching a man in the nose and not being sorry about it.

Inside, the miscreants were left to do as they like and they basically built a wild west like society.
And things were going great until that meddling Snake Plissken showed up.

My biggest issue with this is the conflicting / nonsensical instructions given by the first arriving officer. He tells the ATF guy to show his hands when they are in plain sight. He tells him to show ID then tells him to not move his hands.

Can't have it both ways.

The other major issue I have is the outright lies from the responding PD. The officer is bragging about the arrest, saying he told the guy to show ID and he refused, and so many other BS things.

Now I do think the ATF agent was a petulant child in many ways as well, but if this is how the PD treats a federal officer, the average person must have it worse.

I watched the whole video and that Dirt Bag ATF guy is who caused the whole shit show.
I was the OIC for the Firearms Training Team of the Mass Environmental Police (at that time over 100 personnel). Since our Officers would sometimes be required to work plain clothes we had a A training session for the entire agency and what it boiled down to was that if there was conflict the responding "Uniformed" Officer was to be in charge, regardless to which agency they were with until everything is sorted out, their commands were to be followed.

I have been to FLETC (Glynco, Ga) for a month of training, all personnel at that time that was there for in-service training was to be in the FLETC uniform, Oh, Not ATF those A$$holes, they went around with utility Trousers and black tee shirts with ATF Police on the back.

I watched the whole video and that Dirt Bag ATF guy is who caused the whole shit show.
I was the OIC for the Firearms Training Team of the Mass Environmental Police (at that time over 100 personnel). Since our Officers would sometimes be required to work plain clothes we had a A training session for the entire agency and what it boiled down to was that if there was conflict the responding "Uniformed" Officer was to be in charge, regardless to which agency they were with until everything is sorted out, their commands were to be followed.

I have been to FLETC (Glynco, Ga) for a month of training, all personnel at that time that was there for in-service training was to be in the FLETC uniform, Oh, Not ATF those A$$holes, they went around with utility Trousers and black tee shirts with ATF Police on the back.
So when the arriving officer tells him to show his hands when they are already in plain view, demands ID, but tells him to stop moving his hands when he tries to show the ID, then demands to know why he is not showing ID, AND the Dispatcher knows he is an ATF agent, that makes it all on the ATF agent?

So when the arriving officer tells him to show his hands when they are already in plain view, demands ID, but tells him to stop moving his hands when he tries to show the ID, then demands to know why he is not showing ID, AND the Dispatcher knows he is an ATF agent, that makes it all on the ATF agent?
Very simple answer, Sir, I would like to do that for you, but I am obeying you last command. The ATF Thug did not attempt a dialog, just a pissing contest.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's an adrenaline rush or fear response or what, but I've seen some fellow officers shout really stupid instructions when it's go time. I don't think I have that instant ramp up response ability in my body because I was always like "what the hell is he shouting for?" I heard an officer demand a man on crutches get on the ground. Two officers, both yelling opposite instructions "Get on the groound!" "Don't move!" And once for someone sitting perfectly still, hands on the steering wheel, calm as day "DON'T YOU F$%&ING MOVE OR I'LL SHOOT YOU IN THE HEAD!" I don't know, I just could never find that ability to ramp up so fast that I wasn't in control of what was coming out of my mouth.

Very simple answer, Sir, I would like to do that for you, but I obeying you last command. The ATF Thug did not attempt a dialog, just a pissing contest.
Is it SOP to draw a firearm on someone who is standing there with their hands visible, one holding a clipboard/file folder and the other empty while demanding they show their hands? The hands were visible.

Is it SOP to demand someone show ID then demand they stop moving their hands then berate them for not showing ID?

You cannot place all the blame on the ATF agent when the LEO immediately escalated the situation with zero legitimate reason.

You also cannot blame the ATF agent for the dispatch operator failing to follow protocol.

Is it SOP to draw a firearm on someone who is standing there with their hands visible, one holding a clipboard/file folder and the other empty while demanding they show their hands? The hands were visible.

Is it SOP to demand someone show ID then demand they stop moving their hands then berate them for not showing ID?

You cannot place all the blame on the ATF agent when the LEO immediately escalated the situation with zero legitimate reason.

You also cannot blame the ATF agent for the dispatch operator failing to follow protocol.
Yeah but the ATF agent was still a whiny little bitch. Non-lords ie nonLEOs are told to simply comply with the police and sort it out later. If ATF girl got on the ground when he was told to and didn't resist being cuffed it would have been sorted out a lot faster with less pain. Oh but the humiliation of getting on the ground when told to do so is only for civilians...

Yeah but the ATF agent was still a whiny little bitch. Non-lords ie nonLEOs are told to simply comply with the police and sort it out later. If ATF girl got on the ground when he was told to and didn't resist being cuffed it would have been sorted out a lot faster with less pain. Oh but the humiliation of getting on the ground when told to do so is only for civilians...
Not disputing that at all, just that you cannot exclusively blame the ATF agent for the failing and overreaction of the local PD.

How do police go to work every day and knowingly posses zero skills in grapping? They have this guy on the ground prone and they still can't control his arms.

God help us.

LMAO. Whiniest little girl ATF agent ever. Notice how he started calling the officers sir when he realised he was being arrested and his hufffing and puffing had no value.
I think at one point he started whining about having a "medical" problem when they stuffed him into the cruiser. He must have learned that one from some perp. LOL

I guess you are intentionally missing the point. CPD are thugs and should pay. The fact that the person they abused this time was an ATF agent does not change my opinion one way or another. He did not deserve it and no one deserves it. The fact that CPD had more than enough information to avoid the issue and that the escalation was totally unnecessary means there is some chance of fixing this.
It was a completely avoidable arrest, the ego overrid the brain as happens often. As soon as he said he was a fed, the cop should have asked for ID and then wished him a good day once he was satisfied the dude was legit.

Back
Top Bottom