ATF Agent Gets Arrested, Video from Officer Cams

Now that's a damn shame .
Not.
There are some folks in Waco that might have gotten a chuckle out of that if they weren't dead.
He went into little bitch mode real quick.
I've told this one before but it bears repeating.

A friend who was military LE went to a multi agency training years ago and was so disgusted by the these clowns he said it was sickening to be around them.
Bragging about how they set up innocent gun owners and so on like the other agencies were supposed to be impressed with their antics .

Meh. I'm on neither side, but cop 1 could have handled the initial encounter a lot better.
I don't know if you saw the parts where the officer tells the agent (err, yells at him during the command orders), that they got a call of someone impersonating a police officer.

I think the lady that called-in to 911 may have also stated (reported) that he had a gun and that she was in fear that he was trying to force-entry into their home.

Last edited:
I don't know if you saw the parts where the officer tells the agent (err, yells at him during the command orders), that they got a call of someone impersonating a police officer.

I think the lady that called-in to 911 may have also stated (reported) that he had a gun and was in fear that he was trying to force-entry into their home.

I did skip through it--hate watching videos prefer typed words. Still, cop 1 seems like the type of dude that would draw down on you before asking for an ID just for running a stop sign.

The "FBI" guy was in the wrong he was given a command to get on the failed to do and now it sucks to be him.
Better question what kind of pissing match would have come down if LEO ended up having to shoot the guy.

Last edited:
What happened before this video starts is interesting. ATF agent is there to confiscate a gun from a prohibited person. He knocked on the door. The person inside called 911 and read the agents badge number to the dispatcher. The dispatcher instead of confirming is status and telling the person to open up, dispatched two police officers. Both are 20 year veteran jack booted thugs. Officer #1 shows up and should already know that the person is a credentialed ATF agent but escalates like he is a known armed felon.

Both officers and the city of Columbus being sued and rightfully so. If this is how their 20 year vets and dispatch perform they need to rebuild the department from the top down.

I guess I feel for the guy, but he was hoping to get the wink wink leo on leo interaction.

Maybe he realizes how I would get treated in the same situation as a civilian.

Looks like a lot of ass covering going on at the end.

Luckily everyone went home safe /s.

What happened before this video starts is interesting. ATF agent is there to confiscate a gun from a prohibited person. He knocked on the door. The person inside called 911 and read the agents badge number to the dispatcher. The dispatcher instead of confirming is status and telling the person to open up, dispatched two police officers. Both are 20 year veteran jack booted thugs. Officer #1 shows up and should already know that the person is a credentialed ATF agent but escalates like he is a known armed felon.

Both officers and the city of Columbus being sued and rightfully so. If this is how their 20 year vets and dispatch perform they need to rebuild the department from the top down.
The thin blue line is thin. It is funny when it breaks. I understand your point thinking the local cops should have gotten together with ATF-guy and formed a dog hunting party. Instead of exposing their thuggery and pussyness, but alas the truth always shows itself.

I did skip through it--hate watching videos prefer typed words. Still, cop 1 seems like the type of dude that would draw down on you before asking for an ID just for running a stop sign.

How does running a stop sign compare to a clearly armed person who might be impersonating a police officer and is refusing to cooperate?

I'm totally OK with the way the cops handled that. ATF guy looks a little disheveled and sketchy- not professional at all. Appears that he saw the patrol vehicle coming, so he could have pulled out his credentials ahead of time and had them ready by the time the cop exited his vehicle. ATF guy's behavior and communication was 'off' too- not so different than how a mentally ill or drugged up person might handle a LEO encounter. Once on the ground he continued to resist, so I find no fault with the tazing. The "I have a medical condition! My wife is pregnant!" behavior as he was put in the vehicle makes him look even more like a nut job.

Honestly, I find it disappointing and a little depressing that the ATF hires such dipsh!ts.

No. ATF guy even forgot that he had an ID on a lanyard around his neck. He had many opportunities to keep the situation from going sideways yet chose to be an a**h*** and make things worse. His appearance and behavior was sketchy. Based on the video, ATF guy needed a drug test or psych eval. Easy to armchair quarterback the cops. Maybe dispatch dropped the ball, but the guy was still an ass.

Back
Top Bottom