• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AT3 Tactical prism

paul73

NES Member
Hi,

have anyone tried out this particular 3x prism?
I see it on amazon also and not sure if reviews are actually not fake - there are 9 five star ones but they all seem to be very fresh.
Any comments?

Last edited:
I don't know if this is helpful to you or not, but their M-lok rails are actually really nice and USA made. They ship fast and they are legit. Their optics look cheesy though. I don't believe their reviews are "fluffed" as they seem to match my experience with a few rails and an upper I bought from them.

I don't know if this is helpful to you or not, but their M-lok rails are actually really nice and USA made. They ship fast and they are legit. Their optics look cheesy though. I don't believe their reviews are "fluffed" as they seem to match my experience with a few rails and an upper I bought from them.
i guess i will find out, it should be delivered today from amazon. i plan on moving 1-6x scope to larue 20", and set x95 on that prism.

it just came in - first impressions are OK, built well, eye relief is about of 2.8", reticle illumination is good, i wish it had a diopter adjust, as i will need glasses to see it perfectly clear. but it is clear enough as is and is way better than a red dot with no glasses for my astigmatism. i guess it is fine for the price. heavy, feels like a solid chunk of metal.
now i need to take it to the range and sort it out.
View: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08KTTS8GP

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom