At violence hearing

Matt E and I are here not many people . Rep Naughten just introed himself . And we declined a inyerview from 22news . Will keep ypu informed .

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 4

Just got home from the hearing . Sorry I couldn't post but I could figure out how to use tap talk ( yes I am challenged ) . I am pleased to report that all speakers were 100% 2A friends !!! Only one anti red head but she kept to herself in a corner < To bad I thought she was kinda hot

Just got home from the hearing . Sorry I couldn't post but I could figure out how to use tap talk ( yes I am challenged ) . I am pleased to report that all speakers were 100% 2A friends !!! Only one anti red head but she kept to herself in a corner < To bad I thought she was kinda hot

Pics or GTFO

Yes and another member showed off a 30rd AK mag to demonstrate how after he bought it legaly with post tax dlloars . Under Devels bill he would be a felon .

The best testimony came from a wealthy gentleman named Charly O'Conel (sp) basically told them that chapter180 was unconstitutional . And If he is ever pinched for any stupi chit he will skip the state courts and bring right to SCOTUS

Great job boys. Thanks for representing. I blew what few days off I have during the rallies earlier in the year and then for moving to my new house. Wish I could be there.

I was a little disappointed at those that said they always carry everywhere and that out of respect they didn't carry to the hearing and didn't feel quite right. Being that it wasn't held in a restricted area I don't see what the big deal was. I guess that made me a very disrespectful mofo[laugh][mg]

Also ladies and gentleman , according to the Holyoke chief of police , The cops have all your LTC/ gun info if you get pulled over . He seemed like he didn't want to admit the fact .

I was a little disappointed at those that said they always carry everywhere and that out of respect they didn't carry to the hearing and didn't feel quite right. Being that it wasn't held in a restricted area I don't see what the big deal was. I guess that made me a very disrespectful mofo[laugh][mg]
[bow]

Of course I did it. I'm no keyboard commando and as I've said idgaf. I'll tell ya what it got the point across. Jason Flare showed up and gave them an earful too and he brought a standard capacity AK mag.

Ha ha nice one, when you guys pulled out your mags, did anyone look at you as if you were holding a Grenade?, some times i feel thats how the antis see mags, since we all know they have no clue how mags work

Id bet a anti would crap his pants if you tossed one to em,

holy shit. big balls, gentlemen, gargantuan, 80 ton baboon balls.

big balls
Big ole balls
Big as grapefruits
Big as pumpkins
Yes sir, yes sir . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha ha nice one, when you guys pulled out your mags, did anyone look at you as if you were holding a Grenade?, some times i feel thats how the antis see mags, since we all know they have no clue how mags work

That's not the protocol. They would piss themselves and blow their whistle.

The two antis left after that. But I will say that I held it up so everyone could see that I had JHPs in it and when I popped it out and said so does anyone in here feel safer now, I got a good laugh out of everyone on the board including the chief and Rep Naughton who was laughing and put his head down. Seriously guys I think it got the point across as to how ridiculous these proposals are. I also touched on the reduction from 30 to 10rds and cited the patrol rifle training manual on accuracy while coupled with training and stress, and the chief agreed that they are accurate at best 20-30% in those situations so I said what gave anyone of them the right to limit mine or any other persons right to self protection because these mass shooters come ready with tons of mags. What about us in the middle of the night when we are startled, just awaken, and aren't prepared with extra mags. Now at that point doesn't a 30rd mag rifle mag or 17rd pistol mag look much more appealing than a 10rd with 2-3 at best viable rounds. I got a lot of agreement there and no one disagreed or questioned it.

My wife and I didn't get to the hearing until almost 20 minutes to 1:00. We had a two + mile backup on the turnpike headed east just before exit 4. But we made it.

What was very interesting to me is that I asked to speak but had no idea who said what before me. I had an 30 round AK mag still in a wrapper from a MA gun shop which I bought the night before the Patrick Bill banning them was released. I explained that I used after tax dollars to purchase it and paid sales tax when I bought it and needs a LTC-A to purchase it.

I explained that if the Patrick Bill passes I will be a felon for possessing this magazine.

Then I pointed out that the U.S. government had purchased 600,000 30 round AK mags to give to the rebels in Syria. The rebels that are cutting the heads off of christian priests in Syria. So, I'm a felon for this magazine but my government supplies 600,000 of theses to barbaric rebels. This is the government we have today.

A lot more was said and people joined in and offered additional information on the purchase of the 600,000 AK mags by the army. People backed me up and for that I am extremely thankful. I wish I could have been there earlier to back them up.

I will say this. I got a chuckle. When I began speaking and held up the pre-ban AK mag still in the shrink-wrap package and said I had purchased it at a gun shop, I swear the whole room thought I was liberal and was going to start blaming some tin and a spring for killing children. I looked around the room at a very apprehensive crowd and thought, This is going to get real good as soon as they figure out I'm not a liberal.

Kudos to Tundra02 and Matt E. They deserve tons of reps for fighting. It was great to see you both again.

P.S. I know in other posts I had said I thought it might be useless to spend time going to these hearings but this morning I decided to hop in the car and say what I needed to say.

PPS. On Friday the 13th my wife and I will be at the Newport Boat Show where we will be working a booth. We will be without a car. We can both get Friday off. Is there anyone in the Newport, RI area going to Boston for the rally/hearing. I will pay for gas both ways and dinner. PM me please.

I find that very odd too. Out of respect for human life I carry almost everywhere. As I said in the hearing. "I've had guns for almost 50 years and I'm not the problem." (Or words to that effect.)

My wife and I didn't get to the hearing until almost 20 minutes to 1:00. We had a two + mile backup on the turnpike headed east just before exit 4. But we made it.

What was very interesting to me is that I asked to speak but had no idea who said what before me. I had an 30 round AK mag still in a wrapper from a MA gun shop which I bought the night before the Patrick Bill banning them was released. I explained that I used after tax dollars to purchase it and paid sales tax when I bought it and needs a LTC-A to purchase it.

I explained that if the Patrick Bill passes I will be a felon for possessing this magazine.

Then I pointed out that the U.S. government had purchased 600,000 30 round AK mags to give to the rebels in Syria. The rebels that are cutting the heads off of christian priests in Syria. So, I'm a felon for this magazine but my government supplies 600,000 of theses to barbaric rebels. This is the government we have today.

A lot more was said and people joined in and offered additional information on the purchase of the 600,000 AK mags by the army. People backed me up and for that I am extremely thankful. I wish I could have been there earlier to back them up.

I will say this. I got a chuckle. When I began speaking and held up the pre-ban AK mag still in the shrink-wrap package and said I had purchased it at a gun shop, I swear the whole room thought I was liberal and was going to start blaming some tin and a spring for killing children. I looked around the room at a very apprehensive crowd and thought, This is going to get real good as soon as they figure out I'm not a liberal.

Kudos to Tundra02 and Matt E. They deserve tons of reps for fighting. It was great to see you both again.

P.S. I know in other posts I had said I thought it might be useless to spend time going to these hearings but this morning I decided to hop in the car and say what I needed to say.

PPS. On Friday the 13th my wife and I will be at the Newport Boat Show where we will be working a booth. We will be without a car. We can both get Friday off. Is there anyone in the Newport, RI area going to Boston for the rally/hearing. I will pay for gas both ways and dinner. PM me please.

It was hilarious because you went in there pissed off ready to do battle with everyone and there was nothing. I'm glad you came out. It's time they learn that we're done negotiating. The best part was rep vega asking me about how to take the class and get his ltc and the clerk of court asking tundra02 how to get her son licensed so he could go hunting.

The two antis left after that. But I will say that I held it up so everyone could see that I had JHPs in it and when I popped it out and said so does anyone in here feel safer now, I got a good laugh out of everyone on the board including the chief and Rep Naughton who was laughing and put his head down. Seriously guys I think it got the point across as to how ridiculous these proposals are. I also touched on the reduction from 30 to 10rds and cited the patrol rifle training manual on accuracy while coupled with training and stress, and the chief agreed that they are accurate at best 20-30% in those situations so I said what gave anyone of them the right to limit mine or any other persons right to self protection because these mass shooters come ready with tons of mags. What about us in the middle of the night when we are startled, just awaken, and aren't prepared with extra mags. Now at that point doesn't a 30rd mag rifle mag or 17rd pistol mag look much more appealing than a 10rd with 2-3 at best viable rounds. I got a lot of agreement there and no one disagreed or questioned it.

Nice, this has always been my argument, these anti people do not see past the big screen and all the bull crap of how one round dose not just stop a bad guy, and how fast your out of ammo with only 10rd,

They dont get it, Its not about being able to go to the range and dump 30rd down range like a bad ass, its about the bad guy in your home in the middle of the night, and you have only time to grab one mag (probably do not have any way to hold a second) and have only one mag to defend your self with,

Also if the police and government can have them, the a law abiding citizen should be able to have them too,

I would rather have more then i need, then less then i needed

Matt E and I are here not many people . Rep Naughten just introed himself . And we declined a inyerview from 22news . Will keep ypu informed .

Next time, I suggest the interview. Tell them you will gather your thoughts, and get back to them before the meeting is out. Then WRITE DOWN what quotes you want to give them. You need to spoon feed them the info, and make their job easy. The easier you make it for them, the more likely they are to do it, and that would do nothing but help.

Also ladies and gentleman , according to the Holyoke chief of police , The cops have all your LTC/ gun info if you get pulled over . He seemed like he didn't want to admit the fact .

No surprise there.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Matt E again.
What is good for the goose, is good for the gander, right?

I find that very odd too. Out of respect for human life I carry almost everywhere. As I said in the hearing. "I've had guns for almost 50 years and I'm not the problem." (Or words to that effect.)

Awesome! They need to keep hearing this. Over and over and over.

It was hilarious because you went in there pissed off ready to do battle with everyone and there was nothing. I'm glad you came out. It's time they learn that we're done negotiating. The best part was rep vega asking me about how to take the class and get his ltc and the clerk of court asking tundra02 how to get her son licensed so he could go hunting.

That is fantastic! They need to be bombarded by folks on our side. Repeatedly. Over and over and over. (get the picture?)

Nice, this has always been my argument, these anti people do not see past the big screen and all the bull crap of how one round does not just stop a bad guy, and how fast your out of ammo with only 10rd,

They dont get it, Its not about being able to go to the range and dump 30rd down range like a bad ass, its about the bad guy in your home in the middle of the night, and you have only time to grab one mag (probably do not have any way to hold a second) and have only one mag to defend your self with,

Also if the police and government can have them, the a law abiding citizen should be able to have them too,

I would rather have more then i need, then less then i needed

Massachusetts
Updated as of Tuesday, January 17, 2012.
STATE CONSTITUTIONAL PROVISION

“The people have a right to keep and bear arms for the common defense. And as, in time of peace, armies are dangerous to liberty, they ought not to be maintained without the consent of the legislature, and the military power shall always be held in an exact subordination to the civil authority, and be governed by it.”

Declaration of Rights, Article 17.

Back
Top Bottom