At the Worcester State hearing on gun control.

rogersmithiii

NES Member

Here Will report what transpires​

Last Minute Notice from Legislature on Latest Event Stop!!

Go Here for More Info & Talking Points
This event will focus on guns and domestic violence.
GOAL is urging all Massachusetts gun owners to attend and make your voices heard!!

This Monday, March 20th the Massachusetts Legislature is holding the second stop on its Gun Law Listening Tour. This event will be concerning the nexus between guns and domestic violence in the Commonwealth and we encourage everyone who is concerned about their second amendment civil rights to attend. The event will be held in room ST-102 at the Ghosh Science Center at Worcester State University this Monday, March 20th from 6-8PM.
No longer want to receive these emails? Unsubscribe.
GOAL 361 W Main St Northborough, MA 01532​
open

F'kers
Not sure why I'm not getting notifications.
Will need to start showing up to debunk these BS listening events - the only listening is to themselves pontificate about things they don't know about.
Unfortunately following Representative Day on his social media accounts seems to be the only way to be notified of these events.

No pro gun people on the panel. Dog and pony show.
Always was
They got real sick of the few people who showed up to every event ten years ago.
I was greeted by name with an unmistakable look of disdain every time I showed up. They would complain that we took up too much time showing up to every meeting but would let the same anti's pontificate as long as they wanted over and over.

Always was
They got real sick of the few people who showed up to every event ten years ago.
I was greeted by name with an unmistakable look of disdain every time I showed up. They would complain that we took up too much time showing up to every meeting but would let the same anti's pontificate as long as they wanted over and over.
Read Post #14. You're in their way, that's why.

Funny thing is that that Bloomberg mom’s group must have gotten advanced notice because they were there with the red shirts. But even though our side found out about this today, there were representatives.
So how did the panel go? What kind of questions were asked?

The premise was there’s a domestic violence problem so we need more gun control.

A very intelligent, well-spoken woman who was a firearms trainer spoke up, and asked how many domestic violence victims saved their lives with guns, but none of the panel members had an answer.

The Fitchburg police chief was there, and you could tell he didn’t like giving out gun permits.

The premise was there’s a domestic violence problem so we need more gun control.

A very intelligent, well-spoken woman who was a firearms trainer spoke up, and asked how many domestic violence victims saved their lives with guns, but none of the panel members had an answer.

The Fitchburg police chief was there, and you could tell he didn’t like giving out gun permits.
The 3 women off to the right behind the guy with the orange shirt and muzzle, are part of the women's group that meets monthly at Mansfield F&G. I know the two (they are both NRA instructors) 2nd and 3rd in from the right, they are both very intelligent and well-spoken 2A proponents and both are part of the DC Project group.

I could barely keep a straight face when one of the Bloomies ladies kept saying that she supported the second amendment, and didn't want to take any guns away.

The other hysterical piece was when the Fitchburg police chief kept saying that the red flag laws were an excellent tool for preventing violence, when just prior, he bragged about how chiefs had ultimate discretion to issue and pull permits for any reason. He actually cited examples where he pulled permits.

The 3 women off to the right behind the guy with the orange shirt and muzzle, are part of the women's group that meets monthly at Mansfield F&G. I know the two (they are both NRA instructors) 2nd and 3rd in from the right, they are both very intelligent and well-spoken 2A proponents and both are part of the DC Project group.
If there are any members that needs a group for their significant others, or any female members reading.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOLSPy0KuBw

Funny thing is that that Bloomberg mom’s group must have gotten advanced notice because they were there with the red shirts. But even though our side found out about this today, there were representatives.

It's basically a virtue signaling tour. I guarantee you it will be impossible to enter the room without seeing "reserved" seating for antis in the room, Even at the state house I think someone let them sneak in and "mark their territory" with their communist shirts being draped over "reserved" chairs before the event formally started. It's always been a rig job.

I could barely keep a straight face when one of the Bloomies ladies kept saying that she supported the second amendment, and didn't want to take any guns away.

The other hysterical piece was when the Fitchburg police chief kept saying that the red flag laws were an excellent tool for preventing violence, when just prior, he bragged about how chiefs had ultimate discretion to issue and pull permits for any reason. He actually cited examples where he pulled permits.

That's kind of interesting given that Fitchburg also tends to have a lenient streak for people who would otherwise be blanket suitability denied anywhere
else. (I've seen this a half dozen times, I have friends who would be unlicensable in any of the cup towns that live here, I think maybe he just cut them a break because they hadnt done anything "bad" in a long ass time). I dont understand why he would rubber stamp red flag laws, considering that MA law was overbearing enough as it was and basically made red flag BS 110% redundant. Its not like it changed his ability to suspend someones license in any functional way.

The crazy thing is my automatic reaction when I saw the picture is that the cop must have set those a**h***s straight on the 2A. But in MA its the complete opposite. I guess you can count on cops to be anti-2A there huh? If I see a panel with a cop on it here, I'm counting on he or she to be the most pro-2A person on the panel.

Back
Top Bottom