At the Worcester State hearing on gun control.

That's kind of interesting given that Fitchburg also tends to have a lenient streak for people who would otherwise be blanket suitability denied anywhere
else. (I've seen this a half dozen times, I have friends who would be unlicensable in any of the cup towns that live here, I think maybe he just cut them a break because they hadnt done anything "bad" in a long ass time). I dont understand why he would rubber stamp red flag laws, considering that MA law was overbearing enough as it was and basically made red flag BS 110% redundant. Its not like it changed his ability to suspend someones license in any functional way.
I think it’s also possible that the police chief was keeping up an anti-gun appearance for the sake of the panel. From my understanding, most chiefs are appointed by the mayors of their towns and because of that they have to kiss their anti-2A assess. That’s why you see a lot of them share the same views of their mayors and repeat the same talking points.

The crazy thing is my automatic reaction when I saw the picture is that the cop must have set those a**h***s straight on the 2A. But in MA it’s the complete opposite. I guess you can count on cops to be anti-2A there huh? If I see a panel with a cop on it here, I'm counting on he or she to be the most pro-2A person on the panel.
Nope. When it comes to the 2A, ACAB here in MA. f*** 12.

That's kind of interesting given that Fitchburg also tends to have a lenient streak for people who would otherwise be blanket suitability denied anywhere
else. (I've seen this a half dozen times, I have friends who would be unlicensable in any of the cup towns that live here, I think maybe he just cut them a break because they hadnt done anything "bad" in a long ass time). I dont understand why he would rubber stamp red flag laws, considering that MA law was overbearing enough as it was and basically made red flag BS 110% redundant. Its not like it changed his ability to suspend someones license in any functional way.
I think he was parroting some political line that some politician told him to spout. He was obviously chosen to represent Day's gun control agenda.

It's basically a virtue signaling tour. I guarantee you it will be impossible to enter the room without seeing "reserved" seating for antis in the room, Even at the state house I think someone let them sneak in and "mark their territory" with their communist shirts being draped over "reserved" chairs before the event formally started. It's always been a rig job.
Day's aide made me sign in, so I put down a fake name, and email. The other funny thing is that when Day's aide went around the room soliciting audience input, he would not hand the mic to the speaker. He held the mic himself.

Guess they wanted to control the conversation.

If there are any members that needs a group for their significant others, or any female members reading.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOLSPy0KuBw

That was her. When she first started speaking, I assumed she was another gun control advocate, but was surprised that she was one of us.

It's basically a virtue signaling tour. I guarantee you it will be impossible to enter the room without seeing "reserved" seating for antis in the room, Even at the state house I think someone let them sneak in and "mark their territory" with their communist shirts being draped over "reserved" chairs before the event formally started. It's always been a rig job.
The reserved seating was for the politicians who showed up. The Moms were seated right in the center, with their blazing, red t shirts.

They canceled last week, before because of storm, they new it was last night they should sent out a blast last week to tell us of event, they now when they have these events in advance, they want to do it at last moment so not to many gun owners show up.

This is the second meeting of the “ listening tour” and the DC Project has been at both of them. We are the counter voice of MDA. We know that gun control doesn’t work. We need to grow our team. The MDA is a very rich organization. If anyone knows any women who support our second Amendment civil rights and would like to join us to safeguard our liberties, please pick the state in which you live to join at dcproject.info
Renee Gagne, who spoke first, is the director of the DCP in RI and Ms. Kerrie Ann Auclair is the MA director. Thank you all for your support.

This is the second meeting of the “ listening tour” and the DC Project has been at both of them. We are the counter voice of MDA. We know that gun control doesn’t work. We need to grow our team. The MDA is a very rich organization. If anyone knows any women who support our second Amendment civil rights and would like to join us to safeguard our liberties, please pick the state in which you live to join at dcproject.info
Renee Gagne, who spoke first, is the director of the DCP in RI and Ms. Kerrie Ann Auclair is the MA director. Thank you all for your support.

Welcome to NES. We can use accurate information.

Welcome Renee!! You might ask Kerrie Ann to also join.

I will make sure I add a slide to my women's classes about your organization

The premise was there’s a domestic violence problem so we need more gun control.

A very intelligent, well-spoken woman who was a firearms trainer spoke up, and asked how many domestic violence victims saved their lives with guns, but none of the panel members had an answer.

The Fitchburg police chief was there, and you could tell he didn’t like giving out gun permits.

"Hey Fitchy - lemme axe you a quessun - How many shootings in your town are discovered with illegal firearms used by prohibited persons versus. . . . legal gun owners with lawful firearms??? I'm thinking the LEGAL people aren't the problem, Fitchy!"

A Second Amendment Sisters car has been spotted in Norwood for years. I'll talk to me wife about signing up too!

A Second Amendment Sisters car has been spotted in Norwood for years. I'll talk to me wife about signing up too!
Second Amendment Sisters is a VERY different org, and the national org went out of business years ago. The president-for-life SAS leader lives in Norwood, hence the car there. Sadly she lacks leadership skills and a lot of people who joined eventually quit because of that.

The org that Kerrie Ann and Renee started in MA has a lot better leadership and is a growing org. They hold their meetings/events at Mansfield F&G and these ladies know how to run an org.

Second Amendment Sisters is a VERY different org, and the national org went out of business years ago. The president-for-life SAS leader lives in Norwood, hence the car there. Sadly she lacks leadership skills and a lot of people who joined eventually quit because of that.

The org that Kerrie Ann and Renee started in MA has a lot better leadership and is a growing org. They hold their meetings/events at Mansfield F&G and these ladies know how to run an org.
Boy , you know a lot of people.😭😭

Boy , you know a lot of people.😭😭
Yes, I do. I've been around the gun-scene for a lot of years (since 1976 to be precise).

SAS was a TX based company with chapters in various states. The ladies in TX dissolved the corporation a number of years ago. The MA chapter was started by a woman who was a member of Braintree R&P and my RO shift was during the hours when they met. My Wife and a handful of well-known NES'rs joined the MA org . . . all of whom that I know of, quit and a few mentioned to me that it was due to lack of leadership and safety issues. I can tell you that the leader of SAS was showing one of her "students" a handgun, pointing it across the entry-way of the clubhouse as I entered the clubhouse. Another "instructor" was showing a "student" the action of a handgun behind the shooting booths in the new clubhouse while a number of club members were shooting. There's more, but I hope you get the drift.

@Kerrie Ann Auclair and @Renee Gagne started up their group at Mansfield F&G and I fully supported their efforts vocally at our meetings over the years. They seem to be doing a very good job.

Quick story... I was at the gun range down here near Charlotte in 2020, a place called Eagles. anyhow a bunch of non mask during wearing black men and women are shooting.. I talk to them outside the range and they reminded me that "People up north" think black people don't carry guns and all vote Democrat.

"Listening tours".. WTF is this... its about control... how about a listening tour about how Fentanyl has decimated at least ONE person you may know of's family.. Hell I'd even settle for a lefty listening tour on extreme rising rents and housing prices and how the working class is borderline homeless in many cases.... even that would be "more productive".

Who is that old hag cop? looks like he is about to stroke out.... I'm gonna send a link to the local sheriff down here so they can laugh at this non sense..

I'm also still pissed at the former Dudley Police Chief (former president of MA police chiefs association)... for pushing red flag stuff. Women go crazy,, families go crazy.. some one may not like you... there shouldn't be a "Board of guns".. and not a license for a right.. look at it this way.. Travis Redking and other people multiple systems have failed them.

Also many many more women into guns down here in NC. maybe not as much as we are.. but they are down here.

Last edited:
The crazy thing is my automatic reaction when I saw the picture is that the cop must have set those a**h***s straight on the 2A. But in MA its the complete opposite. I guess you can count on cops to be anti-2A there huh? If I see a panel with a cop on it here, I'm counting on he or she to be the most pro-2A person on the panel.

Why would a cop want others to possess firearms? They consider, act, and treat everyone as a threat and their interests are in minimizing those threats. Their concern for the Constitution may (or may not) be substantial but no where near as much as concern for their personal well being.

This isn't to judge anyone in particular it is just following logic.

That was her. When she first started speaking, I assumed she was another gun control advocate, but was surprised that she was one of us.
We are definitely one of you!!!!🇺🇸🙌🏻 We plan to be at the next stop in Greenfield on Tuesday. If there are any women who would like to join the DC Project and help us counter the Moms Demand Action, we are a nation wide organization of women who safeguard our 2A civil rights. Dcproject.info

If Mr. Day, and the rest really care about safety, they should

1. Implement the NRA Eddie Eagle program in every single grade, in every single school in America - public and private. Repeat the training every single year in K-12.

2. For the older kids, implement basic gun safety classes, and gun handling classes, so if one of their friends finds a gun, and starts acting unsafely, the trained kid can direct the other to keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction, keep fingers off triggers, and if he knows how to handle that type of firearm, safely unload it.

It's what I'm going to say when I show up at Greenfield.

Back
Top Bottom