At the range with the wife.

The wife and I went to the range last night since I just got my membership approved at The Plymouth Rod & Gun club on Monday, thought I'd put up a few pictures.

Here I am.
CIMG0511.jpg

My wife Heather.
CIMG0025.jpg

CIMG0022.jpg

Is she shooting an SR9? If so, how does she like it?

She is, it's the smallest caliber firearm I have, so she was using it.

She wasn't crazy about it since she has smaller hands and the grip just felt too big to her, so she was feeling more recoil than she should of.

I was using my M&P .40C.

Just need to find a good shooting instructor for her and I sometime down around the south shore, I took a look at the Sig Sauer Academy up in NH, but don't feel like dropping $195 a piece to go right now.

A wife that shoots.Somehow that scares me.

not scary just dont make her mad . LOL. i have taught my wife to shoot and now shes a better shot than i am. its good to have a partner or two to shoot with sometimes. my other partner is my grandson who started shooting with me when he was 9 and hes 16 now.

Sweet! She is just keeping an eye out for her best interest. [wink]

Now, tell us the truth - she shoots better than you do, huh? [laugh]

I remember taking my younger sister out when we back in college. She put all 6 rds of .38 spl in a quarter size group at 50 feet. After her first shot, she couldn't tell of she hit anything and I was like: oh, that is fine, just keep doing that. Some other local guy was there so I have witness to this. She shot in our high school rifle team and was usually 3rd. None of the boys ever teased her. [shocked]

Just got back, we went again this evening [wink]

My groupings are getting better, plus I'm getting on the bulls eye more, usually around 2 or 3 rounds a magazine.

The wife is doing great also, I'd say we're about even as far as accuracy.

Back
Top Bottom