At Protests Across America, Guns Are Doing the Talking

Are they aware that if what they want to happen, the overtaking of America by a Bolshevik type revolution, they will be all pushed up against the wall and shot? That's what happens to these type of semi-humans in that type of situation.
You have to understand that the people pushing for a communist revolution think that communism will work this time because THEY’LL do it right and it will be a pure form of communism. They think that while the new communist economy collapses and people starve that there will be a role for a fat cross-dressing queens performing lapdances for children.

I have relatives that fled a Soviet-era country in the 80’s. I remember when they first came here my grandmother and I took them to a grocery store to get them settled and my cousin started crying when he saw the abundance available to EVERYONE, not just the party Elites. It’s sad because he came here and worked hard and did well and now has grandchildren who are communists He told his kids that he doesn’t want to leave them anything when he dies because he doesn’t want the grandkids benefiting because they remind him of the children of the elites in the former USSR.

“… New York Times investigative reporter Mike McIntire accuses gun rights advocates with “a right-wing agenda” of “increasingly using open-carry laws to intimidate opponents and shut down debate” at protests, gatherings, and public meetings. There’s a legal term for what he’s describing and it’s called “brandishing”; a term that describes an illegal activity and does not appear once in his nearly 2,600-word piece.

The word doesn’t appear because he knows that’s not what’s happening. He even admits that “shootings were rare” and that “armed protests accounted for less than 2 percent” of total protests. But that admission didn’t come until paragraph 42 of 56.”

Back
Top Bottom