• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

At least 4 students hurt in shooting at Ohio High School.

The logic of the whole "lockdown" thing still escapes me.

"There's a weasel in the henhouse! Quick, seal off the henhouse!!!" Is it more important to isolate the weasel at the expense of the remaining chickens than it is to get the other chickens out before they become victims?

So, if the shooter is still in the school, then that means that there is still someone with a gun in the school (assuming he didnt get away), and that means that that kid will be locked in a classroom with other kids and one teacher.

Shot at "breakfast". Maybe these free breakfasts should be discontinued to keep the children safe?

The logic of the whole "lockdown" thing still escapes me.

"There's a weasel in the henhouse! Quick, seal off the henhouse!!!" Is it more important to isolate the weasel at the expense of the remaining chickens than it is to get the other chickens out before they become victims?

Liberals never let logic get in the way of horrible policy. They use the loss of lives to push their agenda.

Most days during hunting season I had a Winchester Model 12 in my locker. We'd hunt on our way to and from school. My senior year, they required us to check them in at the vice principals office. I brought my Ruger Mark II into school as a required prop for my senior debate on gun control. I also shot my first whitetail on my own that senior year. The VP drove me to the field in his Dodge Dart, took off his suit jacket, rolled up his sleeves and showed me how to field dress it. The janitors hung it over the loading dock by the cafeteria and butchered it the next day... This was in Ohio... My how times have changed....

The shooter is still inside the school, quick lock everyone in!...

i%27m+with+stupid.jpg

Back
Top Bottom