• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Assortment of items for sale. Books, Thule Roof rack, All weather mats, etc

nightpoison

NES Member
So rather taking up extra space on the forum, seeing how I have some random items, I'll just create a single post of stuff I would like to move.

Dr. Martin Boots Size 8. Damn good condition. Barely worn. $20
Pictures -> Dr. Martins

Thule Roof Rack Short Roof Adapter, Universal fit for Coupes .$50
If you have a coupe, vehicle with a curved roof line, or a vehicle with an overall short roof you need this adapter to allow you to extend the rack bars further apart for better stability. Its a must.
This comes with the full kit for both the standard bar roof rack and the aero roof rack system from Thule. It even will come with the locks so you can the kit on your car and help to prevent your roof rack from getting stolen. I had this on my 2012 Honda Accord Coupe. Worked perfect for my snowboards for winter, and my canoe and Bikes for summer. I have another post on here for the 2012 Kit adapts for the 2008 to 2012 thule roof racks if your interested.

Thule Roof Rack Foot Pack Kit for Honda Accord 4dr/2dr 08-12 $25
So I have up for sale for only $25, regular $109.99, the Thule foot pack Kit adapter for a Thule roof rack system. This is the foot pack Kit ONLY. This is not for the Foot packs themselves, its just the adapter for specific vehicles. This is for the 2008 - 2012 Honda Accord. You can get this for the 4 door or 2 door coupe(warning). If you are getting this for the 2 door coupe you need the Thule Short Roof Adapter. Good news is I have another post for the SRA posted as well. Hit me up for both if you have a coupe.

Honda Accord Coupe 2012 Weathertech Floor mats $50
I have up for sale, regularly $180, Weathertech floor liners for a 2012 Honda Accord Coupe. You get three floor mats, drivers, passenger, and rear floor mat. These floor mats are laser cut for a precision fit for the car.
I used these all three years I had the accord and it didn't matter if I was camping, swimming, snowboarding, or snow shoveling, nothing got under them and dirtied up the rug. Have them in my current car, and will buy them for every car I get going forward. Save 50% and buy them used from me for your Accord Coupe. Sorry they are so dusty right now, been sitting in my basement while I do wood working, so lots of saw dust. But they are used and should clean up just fine for your feet.

Robert Jordan Wheel of Time Complete Book Series $40
I have up for sale all 15 books of the amazing book series by Robot Jordan, The Wheel of Time. If you haven't read the books before, this is a GREAT time to do so as Amazon is going to be making a TV series based on the books. All 15 books. A couple books are falling apart, but still readable. Ive read the first books multiple times, well loved. The later books are brand new. $50 is a steal. Even if you bought them all on kindle at $10 each thats $150, grab them all now. Get caught up beforw Amazon ruins the series or makes a show that should blow Game of Thrones out of the water.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom