• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Assorted surplus ammo, 303, 762x39, 7.62x25, 30-06 and 8x56r Bulgarian w/ 3 M95 clips MA

mac1911

NES Member
35 rounds of 1935 Bulgarian 8x56r with 3 M95 Mannlicher clips $40

SPF 18 rounds of CMP boxed LC 30-06 M2 Ball , 1 sealed box of 20 round blanks - $20

SPF 32 rounds of 1945 M7 303 brit, original box , open. $15

SOLD 7.62x25 mostly polish head stamps- loose $35 sold

SPF 45 rounds 7.62x39 mixed can be Norinco, russian , wolf IIRC the majority of it is 90s "hunting" ammo with the hollow points. This came in white boxes labeled "loaded to hunting specs" $15

Location : Longstone Mass week days 8-5 , can meet at Pembroke Ma or Hanson Ma gun clubs week ends

Description : Surplus ammunition, may be corrosive

Accessories :

Selling Terms : Cash FTF to Mass FID/LTC holder only. Please have LTC/FID out and ready Will Meet at my work or clubs listed above.

Price : See list above

Contact Information: PM

Pictures:
(optional)

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom