• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Asshats Like This Make Us All Look Bad

My idiot ex-brother in law did the same thing in Plymouth about a month ago- obviously he lost everything. This guy has/had government clearance to work at a local defense facility but he's losing his marbles. I think that stuff happens more than we hear about it - sure does make us look bad.

Listening to the scanner this morning, I heard a code 22 report of a road rage incident where a Nissan driver flashed a gun at someone. The dispatcher ran the plate and it came back to a guy in Medford.
The dispatcher further stated that the registered owner had an LTC and the record showed he owned a 9mm Beretta.
This is the part that surprised me, I've never heard them query the CHSB gun [STRIKE=registration]registration[/STRIKE] "transfer" database and say exactly what an LTC holder owned.
Anyway, they caught up with the car a few miles down the road and arrested the driver.
I don't know exactly what the charges are, but I'm sure he's going to get porked pretty hard.
What sucks is now Marsha has one more case of a legitimate LTC holder doing something stupid with a gun, which reflects bad on all the rest of us.
Like the anti's in this state don't hate us enough already. [sad2]

Point of curiosity; Does the information shown on your firearms show every gun you have ever bought and sold or just the ones currently in your possession ? By this I mean any you might have at home, not just the ones you may be carrying.

This is called an FS1 screen. It shows every gun you ever had an FA-10 for or purchased from a dealer. The problem is that it's a mess. No gun is ever removed from it, and it's usually full of innacurate data. So that AR-15 you bought 15 years ago, but sold a month later is still there. Though it may be listed as a mossberg shotgun.

Does it keep up with the guns you have sold through gun shops (consignments)?? If I fa10 a gun to someone- does it come off my "list " right away????
That is disturbing that they can know what kind of guns you own so quickly.

It's a good thing we don't have gun registration.

A code 22 is a report of an erratic operator...think OUI or road rage or medical issue.

A Code 22 is a person calling from a cellphone, it's not specific to the type of incident being reported.

Example: "2641, code 22 reports tire debris in left travel lane Northbound prior to exit 26"

Shoot, must have had it wrong...but are not most callers to the MSP made on cell phones? I know that all cell phone calls (out west anyway) are initially routed through SP then disseminated to correct agency. That's part of the main reason for a delay in PD response if report made by cell phone. Via 911...when I have made calls in the past it hits SP then I have to tell them where I am...if that place has a PD then I get transferred..if not the SP handles.

Or some anti who knows the guy from Medford carries (or saw his awesome Molon Labe sticker) called the popo and said that he flashed his gun.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe the guy has an NRA sticker on his car or something indicating that he supports gun ownership and some anti decided to harass him. There were a few stories about this happening at the beginning of this year, including an NESer who was unlawfully detained by a moonbat because he has an NRA sticker on his car.

In a road rage incident, most people aren't immediately getting the plate number, and if someone flashed a gun at them, I highly doubt they would stick around long enough to get the plate number.

There were a few stories about this happening at the beginning of this year, including an NESer who was unlawfully detained by a moonbat because he has an NRA sticker on his car.

IIRC which was some mentally unstable female moonbat in Cambridge and not by a LEO.

So now you people are scared of militant wimmen in army boots ? [laugh]

Walk around 'em and drive away. [thinking]

Point of curiosity; Does the information shown on your firearms show every gun you have ever bought and sold or just the ones currently in your possession ? By this I mean any you might have at home, not just the ones you may be carrying.

I believe it was just the ones I currently have. I have only sold 2 guns (regret both). I didn't pay that close of attention as to what was on the list but it was fairly lengthy.

Problem is anyone can call in your plate (even if did nothing, but the other person doesnt like a move you made) and say it looks like you pointed a gun at them. Even if you didn't point a gun at all, or even make eye contact. If the police find you have a LTC, you are assumed guilty... Pulled over and barrels pointed at you. If your name doesn't come up as having a LTC, you will get pulled over with barrels pointed at you anyway (they probably assume you have a gun illegally). Even if they don't find anything on you and believe your story, the caller could just say "oh, it must have been a cell phone that I mistook for a gun".

This is why you drive careful and don't give *******s a reason to call anything in on you.

My brother in law, who definitely does not own or have any sort of access to any guns, once had the cops show up at his house over a road rage incident. Apparently he had put his index finger to his head in a "use your brain, dipshit" gesture and the other driver called the cops and told them that he was waving a gun around.

Moral of the story: road rage ain't worth it, particularly if you're a gun owner and especially if you're carrying.
That's why I wave and blow kisses to the M*******s driving like idiots.

Could one destroy, or at least damage the efficacy of this system by having transfer parties? Buy one 10/22 and transfer to 200 different individuals in a day. Clog the system with inaccurate info. Perhaps do this at the end of the year and use all unutilized transfers.

Could you legally fa10 builds that you never completed or even started? Corrupt the data and it becomes useless no?

Enter data from a transfer 20 times instead of once? The website itself states that if you suspect it did not go through to redo it.

Last edited:
yeah there are *******s in the world. I am getting pretty ****ing tired of apologizing to anti gun nutz for every ******* in the world though. **** them all

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe the guy has an NRA sticker on his car or something indicating that he supports gun ownership and some anti decided to harass him. There were a few stories about this happening at the beginning of this year, including an NESer who was unlawfully detained by a moonbat because he has an NRA sticker on his car.

IIRC which was some mentally unstable female moonbat in Cambridge and not by a LEO.
Anyone have a link for this? Tried a quick search that came up empty.

Criminal in a car (not wanted but has illegal gun) - run plate - no LTC no guns = all can relax

Law abiding citizen in a car - run plate - LTC!!! - !!6!! guns listed "REGISTERED" = CALL THE SWAT TEAM!

[crying][halfmast]

Back
Top Bottom