• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire is now on Amazon.

In for $100 6-DVD's that I'll donate as an NES pass around to help educate our anti family and friends.

Last edited:
Uncle Buck? [wink]

e3127141bb175e2817ade5b73aa4e6661688d4cb6d075ca216e3474f.jpg

in one of the updates the maker mentioned that last time some backed out near the deadline, and they almost missed their goal because of it. Keep pushing, and if you were going to donate, but didn't becuse the goal looks met, donate anyway to give them a buffer against cancellations.

I donated to get the project finished. I was a little put off by the description of the topics which leaned a little heavily towards "gun control is a conspiracy by evil rich white men", but then i figured that is the kind of shit that liberals eat up, which Michael Moore has been dishing out with great success, so what the hell, let's see if that gets some traction among the wine and cheese crowd...

Re: Kickstarter campaign to fund a pro 2A documentary.

Indeed and it seems Buck is their new PR person.[smile]

If it causes even one communist to pull his head out of his ass, then I'm for it 100%.

If we hear the sound of 100 communist heads being pulled out of asses, well, so much the better.

If 1000 communists uncork their heads from their asses, well get a clothspin because the smell will be awful; however, it will be a great win for the cause of Liberty!

Buck.

Last edited:
If it causes even one communist to pull his head out of his ass, then I'm for it 100%.

If we hear the sound of 100 communist heads being pulled out of asses, well, so much the better.

If 1000 communists uncork their heads from their asses, well get a clothspin because the smell will be awful; however, it will be a great win for the cause of Liberty!

Buck.

There should be a ban on asses that hold more than 7 heads....

Buck.

I completely agree and thanks for getting the word out on this.

Great idea, Paul.

Also, the producer sent this out:

AMC and High Top Releasing have confirmed the list of opening theaters for June 20 – 23rd.

AMC Orange - Orange County
AMC Stony Brook 17 – New York
AMC Barrett 24 - Atlanta
AMC Grapevine 30 - Dallas
AMC First Colony 24 - Houston
AMC Arizona Center 24 - Phoenix
AMC South Barrington - Chicago
AMC Hoffman Center 22 – Washington, DC
AMC Sunset Place 24 - Miami
AMC Westminster Promenade 24 - Denver
AMC Alderwood 16 - Seattle
AMC Barton Creek 14 - Austin
AMC Deer Valley 16 – SF Bay Area
Phoenix Dos Lagos - Corona, CA
Carousel – Greensboro

We need these theaters packed each night to get a nationwide release of the film. Please get everyone you know into one of the theaters listed above to see the film between June 20th- 23rd.

Unfortunately, it's not playing around here yet, but now that it's out in theaters the people who donated should be getting our copies of the DVD before too long.

Thanks Kingfisher.

Somehow I'm not surprised it isn't playing around here. Then again, it is playing in DC and NY so that's encouraging.

Great idea, Paul.

Also, the producer sent this out:

Unfortunately, it's not playing around here yet, but now that it's out in theaters the people who donated should be getting our copies of the DVD before too long.

Nice. Will be interested to see how this came out. I would love to see it on one of the Independent Film cable channels as well.

Back
Top Bottom