Assault weapons ban

When the Mass AWB finally gets to the Supreme Court Ginsburg should be long gone. Hopefully republicans have the majority when she does leave and it’s Trump who appoints her replacement. Once this happens the chances are 100% that it’s overturned. However Ginsburg is tough and would rather die than retire before dems have the majority.
She will not make it. She naps and takes a least 30 secs to start one word. The body is still breathing but the core is checking out.

wait till RBG dies and ask the same question again. it might be 75-100%

believe and hope for a 6-3 majority

Doesn't he have to repeal Roe first, then ban immigration, and then de-fund global warming theorists before he can re-write the Constitution?
That you, Cosmic?
Soooo, literal interpretation of the Constitution is re-writting the Constitution???????????

Last edited:
I didn't realize we had a judge among the NES crowd.

You don't get an automatic "rehearing" just because a judge was added or subtracted. You need to start from scratch again with a whole new bagga-donuts. Otherwise we could just re-hear the same cases over and over again because "we've got a new bench now, so let's check this again."

You don't get an automatic "rehearing" just because a judge was added or subtracted. You need to start from scratch again with a whole new bagga-donuts. Otherwise we could just re-hear the same cases over and over again because "we've got a new bench now, so let's check this again."

Not suggesting every case, just the one that wasn't decided because of the split. Otherwise I get what you're saying.

Come on, folks. As Donald Sutherland’s character in the movie Kelley’s Heroes, Oddball, said, “ Again, the negative waves!” Let’s have some POSITIVE WAVES after this victory.
I never saw the movie, but agree. Remember how paranoid everyone was just about years ago around this time when everyone was so sure Hillary would get in and we would lose all are gun rights?

It all depends if Roberts is going to be a squish. If not then there is a 50-50 chance a case gets heard this year which will throw a wrench in gun grabbing laws for five seconds until states start ignoring SCotUS even more blatantly than they do now. Safe Storage Laws have already been ruled unconstitutional under Heller and how many states are still enforcing them or attempting to pass new ones?

For a SCotUS ruling to have teeth the DoJ would need to start enforcement actions against states and municipalities violating the rulings. Do you see that happening with Sleepy?

If RBG retires or passes away and another real constitutionalist originalist gets on the bench then I'd say there would be a definite chance for a favorable ruling.

We have a majority now in 2A cases, no? Kennedy was not reliable enough to want to take a 2A case, now they'll start taking them. So why does RBG matter?

I don't know if Mass will ignore SC decisions - my town stopped issuing restrictions, so it does seem like they follow legal decisions.

Let’s start with a new AG
F the lists ,etc,etc,etc

If the SCOTUS takes away her stinger in the "assault weapons" matter, she'll be a paper tiger anyway, in 2A matters. Not to mention that she will have made the dems who put her in office look like fools. If SCOTUS comes through for us, I wonder how many gun shops will sue for lost $ during the whole fiasco? Perhaps a class action suit. I believe a class action suit might be a slam dunk under the right circumstances. Not to mention, she'll think twice before she chooses to twist 2A ever again.

None!

Especially since the FBI will be conducting in the near future ( Possibly Saturday the 13th ), more staged ( where no one actually gets hurt ) mass "shootings" between now and the mid-terms, to give the democrats a cudgel to push for more gun control going into the already Rigged elections for the democrats.

After those already fixed elections and democrat "Victory's" ( sarcasm ), the democrats and lame stream, will release ( Already printed up ) fixed exit polling, lyingly saying ( paraphrasing ), "Voters overwhelmingly said gun control, followed by climate change and single payer healthcare through medicare ( no coincidence that "single payer through medicare" is all over the news all of a sudden ), were the number one concerns of the American people and that the democrats now have a mandate ( more sarcasm ) to pass those agenda's".

Please don't fall for any of this when it happens, especially the soon to be staged mass "shootings" in the near future...Please call them out for the staged farces that they are.

Last edited:
@mark1955

I would bet the farm you are someones shill account. I am embarrassed to say I even read some of your earlier postings. Now I recognize it for the drivel it is...

I pray for the day when someone invests the time to find out who you really are. Or just flushes you down the toilet....

Back
Top Bottom