• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Assault Weapons Ban link

Does anyone have a link to the Massachusetts laws outlining the ban of assault rifles. I am trying to find it in writing for a friend of mine. I understand the ban is very similar to the federal ban that expired in 04 that bans new rifles from having a pistol grip, telescoping stock (unless permanently pinned), and bayonet lug, magazine holding more than 10 rounds, etc etc.

Reason being is i think a dealer made a mistake is selling NIB rifle that they modified.

Last edited:
GOAL has a nice section devoted to Massachusetts firearm laws. It's nicely organized for quick reference.
While you're checking the lsaw out, find out how to become a member if you aren't already one.

So basically what i got out of it was its pretty much the same ban as the federal assault weapons ban. Even though you can look up the federal assualt weapons ban that has expired, you would think they would re-write the MASS laws to not reference a ban that has expired and no longer exists.

Even though you can look up the federal assualt [sic] weapons ban that has expired, you would think they would re-write the MASS laws to not reference a ban that has expired and no longer exists.

"They" did. Chapter 150 of the Acts of 2005. [rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom