• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"Assault Rifle" has been replaced with "Weapons of War" moniker.

The new arm of their attack is to call gun violence a Public health crisis and give more public boards of health all over the country the powers to do something to combat it. Think about the dipsh*t in your town who runs your board of health and how out of control they were during Covid. Now imagine them having input on 2A matters. Go back to handling safe turn in days for expired prescription drugs you bunch of bureaucratic hacks.
Thank god we don’t have a BOH!!!

So a Land Rover, whose roots were actually from WWII kills how many people when the driver plunges through a bus stop. Where is the call for an end to vehicles of war on our city streets.

ps. I own no assault rifles or weapons of war…just patrol rifles.

I don’t understand why my .gov doesn’t want me to have the same things that they purchased for the taliban, isis, and the cartels with money that was taken from me by them with an implied threat by them armed with those very things.

EBRs are gonna be EBRs. Haters gonna hate. Common sense and understanding that illegal use of guns and murder are still illegal is lost on most. :rolleyes:

US citizens SHOULD have 'Weapons of War" as guaranteed by the 2nd.... but that's not what they're talking about.

What military or faction actively engaged in war is supplying troops with semi-auto AR-15s and similar sporting rifles? These people play heavy on the word games/brainwash.

What's next, children killers? Devil's spawn? Black Sabbath? Oh wait, I believe that one was taken already. Murder machines?

I'd call these people idiots, but they are way worse. And I know that plenty of these leftists who want to ban guns have their own. They're the same people who scream about global warming, but live in 4,000+ sq ft homes, using more energy and materials from mother earth than we could imagine. Fuquing hypocrites.

It would seem that "Assault Weapon" has lost it's charm with the left. I've been hearing "Weapons of War" a lot lately in the new. Seems they have a new moniker to make the AR seem more frightening. Probably won't work any better than Assault Weapon. Let them keep thinking up new names. Then again, wasn't "Weapons of War" the real reason for the 2nd Amendment? Maybe they got something right this time.

Well, I don't own a black rifle anymore (bills to pay, ya know). So, $100 a mag for the ones I have in storage sounds pretty good to me right now. Piled high, and stacked deep.

I'm all for banning these weapons of war, assault rifles, etc. Then the killers can just light up all of the schools, night clubs, malls and little kids with Molotov coctails. Let's see how many survivors there are after that.

Back
Top Bottom