Ashland/Natick Ma. gun shops?

I will be in the Ashland/Natick area for a couple days in Jan. 2007 adn I wanted to know if there are any good gun shops in the area. If there are any I would appreciate it if you could give me the name and adress so I can find directions on the web. Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Only shop I ever knew of in Natick is long since out of business, and deservedly so. Sorry. You might try Callaghan's Firearms up in Marlboro, though. Nice friendly place to shoot the bull. And he's usually got a decent amount of long arms, too.

Nothing in that area that I would recommend. Four Seasons Firearms in Woburn is good, but it's a 45 minute drive from Natick (not during rush hour).

You can try Dick's across the Natick mall, on the South side of Rte 9. There is also K&R Target Sports in Hudson but he is going to close the shop until spring.

Natick Outdoor Store had a lot of rifles and shotguns there about a month ago. But like the rest of the store their not cheap.

Their prices on sports wear and other stuff can make your eyes water.

I seem to remember a place called the Arms Merchant. It was run by an Army vet. He used to be downtown Natick, a block or so off of Rt 27.

I moved a long time ago, and haven't been back there since. I don't know if he's still there.

I seem to remember a place called the Arms Merchant. It was run by an Army vet. He used to be downtown Natick, a block or so off of Rt 27.

I moved a long time ago, and haven't been back there since. I don't know if he's still there.
He's not. That was the shop I was referring to in my post above - I was pretty underwhelmed by his shop.

He moved several years ago across the tracks , Into a commercial zoned house on the street behind Natick Outdoor and was building Police sniper rifles . His hours changed to appointment only. I can take a run ( or walk ) by their tomorow and see if He is still there.
Bob
How about Mc Elhiney's ( $$$$ ) on Main St. in Waltham ? stocka a lot of Pistols.

NOS has great sw fishing stuff, especially for striper guys. They do sell a surprising amount of shotguns from what i've seen lately. I thought they never sold much as the racks always look the same to me. It is too bad they chose not to deal with the AG's regs and quit selling HG's. although I do rememebr the time some local youths stole 14 HG's from there and they were caught with them on their persons at the high school some weeks later.

Back
Top Bottom