As seen in BPD News...

LLF

NES Member
A few months ago I was perusing BPD News and I saw a gun that had been confiscated from some gangbanger in Dorchester that caught my eye.

Bersa 04.jpg

I couldn't ID the gun so I asked the NES community what it was and I found out it was a Bersa Thunder Pro Ultra Compact. The gun intrigued me so I did some research on it. I liked what I found out so I decided to get one.
Bersa has replaced the Thunder Pro Ultra Compact with the TPR9C. I have to say it is a really nice gun.
• Steel slide and alloy frame
• Double / single action with decocker safety
• Super easy takedown with the lever over the trigger
• Ergonomic controls with decocker and slide catch on both side of the pistol
• 13 round capacity for those who live in free states. I had to order 10 round magazines.
• Accessory rail
I got the 9mm version. The gun shoots very well. I put 200 rounds of Winchester White Box through it with no issues. The gun is very accurate, even for an amateur shooter like myself.
I think I could have done a lot worse than get this gun.
Thank you BPD News!
Bersa 03.jpg

I like that Glaser .380 in the lineup there. A wise gangbanger as last shot or total moron using it first?

I like Bersa. Can be a little on the rough side production wise but I have found them to be quite reliable.

Funny. That was how I learned of the LC9 too. I'm still sad the first gen trigger was so unusable.

Saw a pic in a news shot. Was like "Baby Ruger? No way? 9mm.!! Nice. ".

That Bersa 9 feels pretty good too. I got to run a mag through one. A bit big. I was considering a thunder 380 when I bought my first pistol (KP95d).

Rough is a nice way to put it regarding production. My Thunder 380CC is a compact gun that's easy to carry. Build quality is no where near as good as any of my S&W 3rd Gen guns. I called Eagle Imports a few years ago for a replacement recoil spring. The nice lady was surprised when I gave her my shipping address. Apparently, since they aren't on the roster, there aren't a whole lot of them in MA.

Mine is pretty accurate all things considered. Just a bit fussy on ammunition.

I like that Glaser .380 in the lineup there. A wise gangbanger as last shot or total moron using it first?

I like Bersa. Can be a little on the rough side production wise but I have found them to be quite reliable.

Back
Top Bottom