• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

As protests spread to small-town America, militia groups respond with online threats and armed intimidation

Reptile

NES Member
In Omak, Wash., a city of fewer than 5,000 located in the foothills of the Okanogan Highlands, plans for a demonstration began in a private chat on Facebook Messenger.

But public threats poured in when Sinai Espinoza, a 19-year-old student at a local community college, joined other young women in promoting their "Peaceful March for George Floyd." The violent messages on social media included a vow that "When the looting starts, the shooting starts," echoing President Donald Trump's rhetoric on Twitter. Another characterized the upcoming gathering as "free target practice."

When the march unfolded earlier this month, bringing more than 400 people to a park opposite the public library, an armed militia stood guard - at ground level but also atop nearby roofs, as if ready to act as snipers.

"Honestly, it was terrifying," Espinoza said. "They claimed they were there to protect the city from outsiders, but it felt more like preparation to kill."

Hey Espinoza you are an outsider. No matter what paperwork you get you are not and never will be an American and you know it.

For the most part, these small town protests are peaceful in nature. But then you get a Brockton tossed in there. What are residents of Anytown supposed to think???

So now a person destroying property is a just a protester.
But a man with a concealed pistol is local militia.
The founders of this nation said that the people were the militia!
What a crock of media BS!

Our police and politicians can't stand a civilian standing up and making them look bad, for their lack of action!
How dare you carry any type of means to protect yourself, that is "OUR" job! [rofl2]

Good job hero's in the stopping of violence and destruction of property.

What do you think would happen if the rioters charged the White House and were attempting to burn it to the ground?

Why is your house or business or those of your towns any different?

You loot, we shoot seems like an understandable statement.

Don't loot or burn things down and you won't be on the wrong side of justice!

But to be a sjw and politically correct, Torch America to the ground!
Then our enemies will have a clean slate when they take over the place.

Fear not, we can always go back to merry ol' England![rofl2]

Last edited:
So now a person destroying property is a just a protester.
But a man with a concealed pistol is local militia.
The founders this nation said that the people were to militia!
What a crock of media BS!

Our police and politicians can't stand a civilian standing up and making them look bad, for their lack of action!
How dare you carry any type of means to protect yourself, that is "OUR" job! [rofl2]

Good job hero's in the stopping of violence and destruction of property.

What do you think would happen if the rioters charged the White House and were attempting to burn it to the ground?

Why is your house or business or those of your towns any different?

You loot, we shoot seems like an understandable statement.

Don't loot or burn things down and you won't be on the wrong side of justice!

But to be a sjw and politically correct, Torch America to the ground!
Then our enemies will have a clean slate when they take over the place.

Fear not, we can always go back to merry ol' England![rofl2]
Rioters charging at the White House would be mowed down in a withering hail of Secret Service and U.S. Park Police gunfire. Secret Service has 7.62mm Miniguns that fire at something like 4,000 rounds per minute! Facing that kind of firepower would be suicide. Only a fool would challenge them.

If these clowns think they can pull this shit in the burbs and rural America they will be in for a rude awakening. Just heard on FOX the sainted Mr.Brooks shot someone when he was a juvenile.
BLACK LIES MATTER!

The world revolves around my 19 yo college indoctrinated feelings. Real Americans are racist and scary and need to give their country over to me and my comrades.

Rioters charging at the White House would be mowed down in a withering hail of Secret Service and U.S. Park Police gunfire. Secret Service has 7.62mm Miniguns that fire at something like 4,000 rounds per minute! Facing that kind of firepower would be suicide. Only a fool would challenge them.

You would hope that would happen. Sadly I could see something more like sheltering in place happening. At least until they breached the interior.

aww the rioters err peaceful protesters are concerned for their safety. That just too bad then. welcome to what you made the rest of the country feel like.

Bethel, Ohio. 6/14:

View: https://twitter.com/rywriggs/status/1272354224152731648?s=20

Some audio of the less friendly types, including O2 man:

View: https://twitter.com/j_macin/status/1272731737857183744?s=20

Allegedly around 250 bikers in a town of 2700.

Hundreds of armed counter-protesters confront Black Lives Matter rally in Ohio

Guy punched in the back of the head while standing:

View: https://twitter.com/YoJoshMartinez/status/1272377516347580416?s=20

Looks as if once more police showed up, some arrests were made.

And if this were ANTIFA the media would treat them as God's.

The guy who suckered punched him is a pussy and idiot,, but the double standard in coverage of is bullshit.

Who the f*** punches someone's skull?

Way better places to strike from behind.

I'm sure if small towns started organizing militias, the Feds would infiltrate it and set people up for bogus crimes.

There's a reason it stayed peaceful.
It might have been the men with guns that are tired of your shit sweetie.

That and I love her bitching about the cops doing what they say they should be doing, nothing..
Damn near spit out my ice tea when i saw that .

Stay in the liberal dumps if you want to be safe.

If these clowns think they can pull this shit in the burbs and rural America they will be in for a rude awakening. Just heard on FOX the sainted Mr.Brooks shot someone when he was a juvenile.
BLACK LIES MATTER!
He was a good boy.

A very good boy.

If you like your liberal dump, you can keep your liberal dump. Stay home, sing your songs, burn your neighbors, steal your TVs, knock yourself out.
Small towns tend to be peaceful, with a bunch of armed folks who don’t want what you’re selling.
I’ve got one grocery store in my town, two within 25 miles. Eff around and find out.

I love my new small town.

Back
Top Bottom