As president ..... A gun in every pot

Hmm.

1.It includes a defacto gun registration program on Federal level.

2. It includes a defacto universal background check.

3. Only sh...ty guns provided.

4. Worst of all it arms millions of libtards that likely are susceptible to antifa like behavior who might otherwise not bother to own a gun.

This is more than f.....ked UP.

If you can’t pass a background check and safety training then you wouldn’t get the firemen.

Besides that this wasn’t about me defending the statements and it wasn’t about anything anybody is saying about it doesn’t mandate anything like I’ve said nothing changes for the law just that one firearm.

The idea was to take that idea and make it better based on the thought excessive that everyone would get a firearm to have on top of everything else, you have no changes in law no changes in anything else that pertains to existing firearms laws. It doesn’t ban or change anything currently existing.
The idea of registering that gun to a certain person and no selling it was just the idea to keep people from getting a free gun and immediately selling it off.

RC

First you need to be green to be taken seriously especially with such drivel. Second does your mom know you are playing on her computer?
Third who would win an all out Battle Royalle; Superman, Green Lantern, Batman, or Kim Kardashian?

How about a Government "Gun Trade-Up" program? Uncle Sam uses liberal entitlement program tax dollars to buy you old gun from you so you can upgrade. States must document an increase in gun ownership to qualify for funds.

I think you said that about me three months ago, yet here I am...and there you are!!! :D

Does that mean we're best friends? Because I think it means we're best friends.
Did I forget to block you? What idiotic thing did you say?

* Based on different tax brackets there would be different firearms available.

[rofl][rofl][rofl]

So, minimum wage people get a POS Taurus.
Next up is Keltec.
And so on?

Can we all run around with crazy colored suits like they do in Africa?

c358d940164a1cd225b916ff3109b9b1.jpg

If you can’t pass a background check and safety training then you wouldn’t get the firemen.

Besides that this wasn’t about me defending the statements and it wasn’t about anything anybody is saying about it doesn’t mandate anything like I’ve said nothing changes for the law just that one firearm.

The idea was to take that idea and make it better based on the thought excessive that everyone would get a firearm to have on top of everything else, you have no changes in law no changes in anything else that pertains to existing firearms laws. It doesn’t ban or change anything currently existing.
The idea of registering that gun to a certain person and no selling it was just the idea to keep people from getting a free gun and immediately selling it off.

RC
I’ll consider your proposal once you can pass a first amendment background check!!

Spoiler alert:

You failed, miserably. Thanx for entrusting your god given rights to my discretion. I now sentence you, your entire family, and any progeny that you may sneak through despite my prohibition on such articles to a life sentence of hard labor. Y’all gonna put skandvik out of business!!!!

Let’s have fun...

2 to 3 cycles from now the current president promises a gun to all Americans as part of The Safe America act.
The rules are simple this would only be available to taxpayers only, non-felons, nobody on any welfare.
* Everybody would still have to pass a background check.
* There would be annual safety checks to make sure that the gun is still in serviceable condition and that the gun is still possessed by the person it was serial numbered to.
* Every person would be given full training for the gun.
* There could be no selling or loaning of guns to other people that would also be part of the safety check to make sure you still have your gun and there would be extremely stiff penalties to anyone possessing someone else’s gun.
* No one gets machine guns. No gets a high point or derringers or Keltecs
* Each person would have a choice of one of three guns pistol, 22rifle or shotgun.

That is what I have thought up so far.
Make changes or add too the list like what firearms per tax bracket.

IF this idea has been posted in the past please just disregard it .

RC

yay gun control.

Here's how it's supposed to work. If I want a gun (any gun), I either: 1] Make one, or 2] Work for a while, and then buy one. Repeat as desired.

I neither need, nor want any "free" government-gun handouts. All around silly, bordering on delusional, concept.

If you can’t pass a background check and safety training ...

2nd Amendment does not require background checks, safety training or anything else.
Everyone should have the unquestionable Right to Self-Protection via firearms... even criminals.
Bad criminals will be shot...

If there needs to be any background checks, they should definitely make it such that you get checked if you have an interaction with an officer. If you’re prohibited, then it’ll come right up and boom! Off to jail unless if you can prove otherwise with official paperwork. For example, when you get pulled over, a background check is pretty much done on you. Check out the video at 8:40 and onward.

View: https://youtu.be/nHLRgSCC_NI

If there needs to be any background checks, they should definitely make it such that you get checked if you have an interaction with an officer. If you’re prohibited, then it’ll come right up and boom! Off to jail unless if you can prove otherwise with official paperwork. For example, when you get pulled over, a background check is pretty much done on you.
Illegal aliens are FPP's, so that's a non-starter.[rofl]
P.S. ZAP--SUPER BAT SNATCH! ELSEWHERESVILLE FOR YOU!

I had stopped responding to this post because nobody fully read what I wrote down and everybody immediately assumed completely the opposite of what I was trying to say.

The idea was PRETEND this was an idea, and let’s all make it work. The idea was everybody was to add something to it try to make the idea work.

It had nothing to do with gun control or confiscation or anything else. It had nothing to do with canceling all gun laws and that this was the only law. The idea wasn’t that it was supposed to be mandatory and every single person had to have one.

It was just a thought of science fiction.

But only a few people actually understood what I was saying and commented with legit comments everybody else just lacks reading comprehension and immediately started screaming gun confiscation.

RC

The idea was ... It had nothing to do with gun control or confiscation or anything else. It had nothing to do with canceling all gun laws and that this was the only law.
(I'm not gonna re-read the thread to see if the following applies here, but...)
One of the classic NES criticisms of reworks of the statutory gun control framework
is that laws (unlike the constitution, and Supreme Court case law) can be reversed by
a simple majority of legislators (plus executive signature);
particularly after an election that flips party control.

So there are NESers who are very suspicious of utopian gun regulatory schemes.
Many fear that replacing the devil they know with some perfect law,
may put us at greater risk of a single subsequent "gunz are hereby outlawed" law.

The consequences of Prohibition are echoing still...

Ok, I'll play.
I made some changes & an addition;

* Everybody would still have to pass a background check.
* There would be annual safety checks to make sure that the gun is still in serviceable condition and that the gun is still possessed by the person (etc)
* Every person would be given full training for the gun.
* There could be no selling or loaning of guns to other people that would also be part of the safety check to make sure you still have (etc)
* No one gets machine guns. No gets a high point or derringers or Keltecs
* Each person would have a choice of one of three guns pistol, 22rifle or shotgun

* 2nd Amendment

I put a lot of thought into this so ...

I had stopped responding to this post because nobody fully read what I wrote down and everybody immediately assumed completely the opposite of what I was trying to say.

The idea was PRETEND this was an idea, and let’s all make it work. The idea was everybody was to add something to it try to make the idea work.

It had nothing to do with gun control or confiscation or anything else. It had nothing to do with canceling all gun laws and that this was the only law. The idea wasn’t that it was supposed to be mandatory and every single person had to have one.

It was just a thought of science fiction.

But only a few people actually understood what I was saying and commented with legit comments everybody else just lacks reading comprehension and immediately started screaming gun confiscation.

RC

Good morning.

Have you signed up on some gun control website and asked the opposite?
How do we get the thousands of existing gun laws to be applied as written?
Can we get rid of redundant laws?
Why can't we get rid of GFZ's?
How do we lower the prices and taxes on the gun trade so the average citizen can afford to protect themselves and their families?
How do we get shooting sports back in public schools?

Make sure you lead with "this is just a thought of science fiction".

Matt

Back
Top Bottom