As heard at the gun store

no. it wasn't worth it! and i had no receipt! so there is/was no guarantee they would take it back! and i wouldn't blame them! i'm not one for wasting time an gas for nothing!

This is the stupidest thing ever done or said on the interest. Your a real ass for calling out a place of business without ever evening giving them the chance to make it right. Yes, they made a mistake. But you claim how easy it is to identify the correct magazine yet you left the store with the wrong one?

I'm not a huge fan of blue northern, but I would wafer they would have made it right if given the chance

I went to consign an AR at a local shop, I was selling it with one dated preban mag. I was told by the owner they could not accept the mag and pointed to the "letter" they have prominently dispalyed next to the cash register. I know it's crap but I'm not going to argue with the guy. A few weeks later I go back in and they had some nice used Glocks, I ask to see one, drop the mag and low and behold what do I see...a hi cap mag with the the window. I looked at the kid behind the counter (I'm freindly with him) he looked back at me and said " I know" and laughed.

Best thing I've heard was in VT.... Think it was the powder horn....

Customer: "do you sell bow strings"
Owner: "no, the cowboys beat the Indians, we sell guns...."

First time I LOLd in a gun shop.....

Dupe I know.... But still funny....

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Forum Runner

Best thing I've heard was in VT.... Think it was the powder horn....

Customer: "do you sell bow strings"
Owner: "no, the cowboys beat the Indians, we sell guns...."

Dahilios Discount Guns, Tackle & Archery Gun Shop (in a little Sunoco station in Burlington on RT 7) sells bowstrings. In case you need to know next time you're up here.

I went to a gun shop recently, and was afraid they would say something retarded, but then I remembered I was in NH, not MA.

Apparently you've never been into Al's (sportsmans paradise or whatever the hell its called) on 101A, where hearing something retarded is pretty much a guarantee.

-Mike

Once I was a newbie concealed-carrier and followed a gun shop's recommendation to buy a Blackhawk Serpa OWB retention holster along with my new 1911... I'm so ashamed!

I'll take a wag... its because they sold them? [laugh]

-Mike

Dahilios Discount Guns, Tackle & Archery Gun Shop (in a little Sunoco station in Burlington on RT 7) sells bowstrings. In case you need to know next time you're up here.

Yeh I stopped over at Datillo's too.... Couldn't resist shopping at a has station/gun store/deer check station...... Right down the road from where my brother in law used to live.....

Bows are for little girls' hair though.... I don't play with bows....

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Forum Runner

I was at a gun shop last Friday afternoon and the customer was buying some sort of Sig handgun. Anyway, for some reason there was some talk between the salesman and the customer about machine guns in Massachusetts and the guy behind the counter said "You can't even touch a machine gun in Massachusetts without a special machine gun license." [mg]

I was at a gun shop last Friday afternoon and the customer was buying some sort of Sig handgun. Anyway, for some reason there was some talk between the salesman and the customer about machine guns in Massachusetts and the guy behind the counter said "You can't even touch a machine gun in Massachusetts without a special machine gun license." [mg]

Well, in all fairness after the Westfield shoot where that kid died there were bills introduced that would do just that. They didn't pass, though.

This is theoretically true IIRC, because the portion of MGL that covers MG's doesn't have the same "under the direct supervision of a license holder" clause as the LTC section

The problem is that just touching a machine gun will make you SO MANLY that women will be inexplicably drawn to you wherever you go. Machine guns are the Axe Body Spray of firearms. [mg] Throw in a nice beard and you've got a harem.

The pussified men of MA just cannot handle this kind of competition.

Note #1: Airsoft machine guns have the exact opposite effect.

Note #2: Beard not required for women handling machine guns.

women handling machine guns.

M2HB_zps6aa57318.jpg~original

giggity.

That is now the official position of the MA AG! And yes, they want DAs to prosecute people for merely TOUCHING a machine gun w/o a MG License.

Well, in all fairness after the Westfield shoot where that kid died there were bills introduced that would do just that. They didn't pass, though.

After Westfield, the AG came down with the position I noted above. So yes it is now in the wording of both Linsky's and Patrick's bills to codify it in black & white.

This is theoretically true IIRC, because the portion of MGL that covers MG's doesn't have the same "under the direct supervision of a license holder" clause as the LTC section

My COP told me that when I asked for my Green card.

WallHack is correct and they are ready to prosecute today! No line, no waiting!

I was in a LGS yesterday,

Customer: I'd like some skeet shooting shells. ( I don't remember if he told the gauge)

Counter person: do you want 7 1/2's or 8's?

Customer: I'd like something shorter. [banghead]

On a positive note there were 5 or 6 ladies in their early 20's looking at handguns.

Back
Top Bottom