Arundel man arrested after gun incident

York County Sheriff William L. King Jr. said deputies were called to a home near the Dutch Elm Golf Course in Arundel around 9:30 a.m. to investigate a complaint filed by a New Hampshire man that someone had threatened him with a gun. An Arundel man, 42-year-old Noel Holmes, was charged with reckless conduct with a dangerous weapon, a Class C felony. Holmes was released from jail after making his $1,000 bail.
http://www.pressherald.com/2017/07/02/arundel-man-arrested-after-gun-incident/

Holmes was interviewed by deputies and led them to a 9 mm pistol, which showed one round missing from the magazine.

Maybe he normally didn't have a fully loaded mag? We know how scary a fully loaded mag is!

Who names their kid Noel? And then have the kid grow-up normal?
42 puts him square in the 70's - knew a kid with a middle name of Presley, and yes his first name was Elvis.

Plenty of drugs to go around back then.

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk

always clean your firearms and top off the magazine after a threatening manner encounter
In MA, you should immediately eFA10 you four favorite guns to a trusted friend, and give that friend all your > 10 round mags and ammo as you can be reasonably sure an LTC suspension letter will be arriving shortly, after which that option disappears.

I know two Noels. One guy, one girl. Girl is normal. Guy is a nut job, surprised this isn't him. That being said....

Hey, you buy a used AC, no returns!! I blame the alleged victim. Alleged because he's still alive, so he's fine, no crime.

Back
Top Bottom