• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Article: WEAPONS STOLEN FROM ARMY RESERVE CENTER: LAW ENFORCEMENT ON ALERT

No idea who took them -
No idea why they took them -

Definitely not terror - tell me another story

Entered into a database, awesome, now if we could enter terrorists into a database the problem would be solved right?

No idea who took them -
No idea why they took them -

Definitely not terror - tell me another story

Entered into a database, awesome, now if we could enter terrorists into a database the problem would be solved right?

Oh they have a terrorist database, the problem is that it's filled with the names of people who believe in the constitution.

The FBI stated that there is no reason to believe it will be used in a crime. The weapons are now in a database.

Everyone should feel better now..[hmmm]

The FBI stated that there is no reason to believe it will be used in a crime. The weapons are now in a database.

Everyone should feel better now..[hmmm]

Right and I have a bridge for sale, cheap!

I have no doubt that these guns will turn up, it's just a matter of WHICH terrorist attack in the US they turn up at!!

"WHDH reports that the FBI released a statement saying, “There is no indication that these missing weapons are connected to any kind of terrorism threat whatsoever."

not yet anyway....

1. What else was in there that was stolen and not reported stolen to the media? Assuming this is a true story
2. Where will they stage a "foiled" terrorist attack to get a big pat on the back? Assuming this is a fabricated story
3. Who's going to jail and having all their guns taken away for letting this happen? Assuming the laws apply to everyone
4. Where is the easiest target with the highest concentration of victims in a small arms attack in MA? Stay away from those venues, which are typically gun-free zones, or at least know where your exits are and have a strategy to get out or cover.

Home grown terrorists used to rob & bomb armories in the 1960/70's. Didn't this happen at the newburyport armory at one time?
Pretty scary that somebody is arming up for something big. hope they find out who and soon.

On September 20, 1970, the group robbed a National Guard armory in Newburyport, Massachusetts and took 400 rounds of ammunition.[SUP][7][/SUP] They also stole weapons and set fire to the facility, causing about $125,000 in damage.[SUP][8][/SUP] Three days later, on September 23, 1970, the group robbed a bank in Brighton, Massachusetts, carrying handguns, a shotgun and a submachine gun.[SUP][6][/SUP][SUP][9][/SUP] The first police officer on the scene, Boston police officer Walter Schroeder, was shot in the back by Gilday when he attempted to stop the robbery.[SUP][2][/SUP] He subsequently died from his wounds. The group escaped with $26,000 in cash that they planned to use to finance an overthrow of the federal government.[SUP][2][/SUP] Power was behind the wheel of one of the two getaway vehicles.[SUP][1][/SUP]
While raiding her apartment after the bank robbery, police found evidence tying Power to both robberies. This included weapons, ammunition and a telephone switchboard from the armory.[SUP][6][/SUP] Power's attorneys would subsequently blame her involvement in the robberies as the result of manipulation by her partner Bond.[SUP][2][/SUP]

So what kind of stuff might have realistically been stolen? Rifles/pistols? Heavier stuff? Would it all be equally accessible, or is it more likely that someone would be able to get at the small arms only?

I wonder if it's some bone heads preparing for the isis invasion and wanted some mil goodies

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The idea that terrorists would risk breaking into an armory to steal weapons they could essentially buy anywhere is ludacris.

If similar incidents are any indicator it is most likely done by scumbags helpint arm their street gang.

6 semi auto m4's? never heard of the military getting semi auto only m4's.

so they got 6 essential machine guns, 10 m9 pistols, and 7 other "long arms" that they refuse to disclose (could be shotguns, up to 249's)

more than enough hardware for multiple teams to cause problems.

Back
Top Bottom