• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Article: Thanksgiving 2015

Happy Thanksgiving from the firehouse, now if the local populace can refrain from calling 911 when we cut up the bird we'll be in good shape!

Happy, Safe, and Blessed Thanksgiving to all! Thank you, Derek and Mods for all you do and thanks to the members who teach me, entertain me, & have touched my life. God bless- stay vigilant!

Thanks Derek.
I really enjoy my time here and have learned a great deal about many different things.
And no shortage of laughs......My wife just asked me what I was going to go do and I said "get on the computer and see what the boys on NES are chatting about." She said something about me being weird and gave me the [rolleyes], but hey, nothing new about that.

I hope you all had a nice TG. I shot a pheasant in the am, made an apple pie with my 13 year old daughter and enjoyed watching my boys eat three plates of turkey, mashed and stuffing followed by pie.....A very nice day and I am thankful!

Back
Top Bottom